Set of 5 Wheels w/center caps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Set of 5 Wheels w/center caps

I'm starting my axle swap soon (I hope) and have no need for the simulated beadlock wheels anymore since they will not fit the new lug pattern. This is for a set of 5 wheels with 4 black center caps. They are 15x8 with 5x4.5 lug pattern and 3.75" backspacing. Asking $225 OBO for the entire set or if you have a set of 5 wheels with 5x5.5 lug pattern I would be interested in a trade. The center hole has to be 4.25" though. I traded something else for a set of 5x5.5 wheels only to find that the center hole is too small to fit over the front hubs.

3 things 1: I want these
    2: where are u located
    3: why don't u Just use a carbide bit and open the hole up a tad
    Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Originally posted by DizzDizz View Post
      3 things 1: I want these
      2: where are u located
      3: why don't u Just use a carbide bit and open the hole up a tad
      I'm in Ledyard, CT about 3 miles from the Mystic Seaport right off I95. I've thought about opening them up, but they have the raised lip around the inside and I'd be cutting all of that out. I don't think it would hurt the strength of the wheel, but if I can find another set that I don't have to cut on I'd rather go that route. I may end up opening the hole on one as my spare if I can find a set of 4.

Comment

SOLD

Comment

i have a set of 5 5on 5.5 rims
          2000 xj 4.5 clayton longarms with wontons with a touch of
          97' zj
          2012 surbra imperza DD
          im a motivation machine like the hammer and sickle in communism

Comment

Originally posted by hoggie101 View Post
            i have a set of 5 5on 5.5 rims
            Can you send me a pic? Are the 15x8, 15x10? What's the backspacing? What's the center hold diameter? I may be interested. I do need to stick with 15" rims though since I have an almost brand new set of five 35x12.5x15 TrXus MTs sitting in the garage. Send me some details and a price.

Comment

Working...
            X