2001 Audi A6 Quattro with 2.8l V-6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2001 Audi A6 Quattro with 2.8l V-6

My step dad got a new car, so he is selling his old one. Listing on CL for $2900, first $2,300 in my hand takes it.

Well maintained Audi A6 Quattro 2.8L V-6 with 160k. Clean car fax, Timing belt, water pump, front axle boots, battery, rear brakes and 4 struts replaced all have been replaced in past 3 yrs. Drivers and passenger doors starting to have surface rust on the bottom, other than that body is in great shape. Interior is in great to excellent shape. heated leather seats, sunroof, CD player. Information screen has the normal problem these have, and has lots of pixles out. Tires are in OK shape (10%-15% tread left) but i have another set with around 40%-50% tread left.

Has CEL on, and is the cat that needs replacing (around $300-$500 for part on rock auto). Car runs and drives fine, just wont pass emissions until this is done. Can be driven as is with no issue until the emissions is due (not for a yr or so in CT).
    $2,900 on CL, give me $2,300 and its yours. Books for almost double on KBB in fair shape.
    PM me, email me at petzl21 (at) yahoo dot com, or call/text 203-four seven zero - 4661

Last edited by Petzl21; 11-08-2013, 07:35 AM.

sold

Comment

Working...
    X