D30 ARB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D30 ARB

brother picked up a used ARB locker like 4yrs ago and has been sitting around, realized he doesn't need it and is going with an LSD. he paid $500+ shipping.

he wants $500 for it so it will cover his new axle build.

no pics, looks like an ARB locker with some minor surface rust on it. no comp or extra parts, just the center locker/carrier.

So he wants five hundred for something he paid five hundred for four years ago. And it relies on air to activate but that's not included?
    Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

air comp and lines are another $150 or so. idk seems ok, i mean i'd rather have $650-700 into an arb rather than 1,000 for a new one plus what ever the comp is. i looked around and all i am seeing is 1,000 for the ARB diff, then you have to get a separate comp anyway. i was about to buy a used one for the same price 2 or 3 months ago off another forum for $650 shipped but with the comp.

i have an ARB air comp with switches and the wiring harness, paid $120 shipped for it.

he never used it, just sat in a box
      Last edited by sardo_67; 11-04-2013, 11:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DizzDizz View Post
        So he wants five hundred for something he paid five hundred for four years ago. And it relies on air to activate but that's not included?
        so what dizzy?

Comment

i was just using the Zullo pricing guide. used locker = 50% of new. new is $950+

well except for used and beat on for years Detroit's, my understanding of the SIS price guide those is they triple in value

Comment

thats a really good price on an arb, glwts

Comment

Working...
            X