XJ on tons- 4500.00

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XJ on tons- 4500.00

im going the buggy route so im going to let this go...
    located in CT/NH
    99xj w 146k
    auto and 231 w /SYE
    d60 / 14B w 5.38 gears
    detroit in rear spool in front
    3 link front
    RE 5.5" springs in rear
    39x14.5x16 Pitbull Maddogs on steelies in good shape, tires are practically new
    frame has been plated from middle to the front have rear stiffeners, just havent put them on yet..
    has superwinch 8k
    optima yellowtop battery
    hydro assist w WFO hi steer arms

jeep runs good just have couple elec. sensors that acted up since last run where i had to go thru some mud(i know)...but it runs and drives ok...
    the crappy ballistic bushings on the frame end of the 3 link needs to be replaced( have some slop) but they work fine...its just that ballistic ends suck,LOL

im asking 4500 which i think is fair and i am willing to remove certain items to meet someones budget...

heres couple pics:

a vid from local comp...click on pic...

this year at Rausch Creek...

its your typical cherokee on tons...goes where ya want it to...im just really itching to get a buggy so i can do more fun stuff...not really interested in trades unless someones got a buggy that i can trade for , ill even throw in cash if its decent and taken care of...i dont abuse my shit, so i know what im selling is well worth the measly 4500 im asking for it...
    99 XJ on tons and 40s....

Price on tires?
    2000 xj 4.5 clayton longarms with wontons with a touch of
    97' zj
    2012 surbra imperza DD
    im a motivation machine like the hammer and sickle in communism

Comment

not selling just tires...selling whole jeep...pending sale...if it falls thru i want 1500 for the tires and rims

Comment

deal fell thru but only selling whole rig...ill give it 2 weeks then its getting parted out...4000.00 gets it...

Comment

Thats a hell of a deal. Good luck with the sale. If you decide to part it pm a price on the axles

Comment

ok...will do...

Comment

Pm me on axles also if this thing goes to part out

Comment

Let me no price on bumper and winch. If you part out.

Comment

yea pretty sure its sold...took deposit but if it falls thru im parting immediately...ill keep you guys posted...

Comment

sold

Comment

I saw it on its way out Bill!
                      -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

ya...sad to see her go Caleb...but i think dereks gonna love it...hopefully hell sign up on here...waitll ya see the new toy...

Comment

i bought a new rig...

heres a few shots of it...i know its not a jeep but itll definitely do...some of you may have seen it around...

parked next to me at rausch...

going up jotters...

its not like i didnt like the xj...i loved it,it wheeled awesome...its the fact that i wanted something different from anything ive ever had and im thinking about competing at some point soon and this rig is aim and shoot...it has a few goodies but one thing that its not going to have is the reds...im going with either 43" tsl sx's stickys or the sticky treps...but its coming with 18" foxes in rear 16" in front...ive driven in this rig many times and the flex is obscene,lol....but this one i think im gonna hang onto for a while ...

Comment

Working...
                          X