X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Harry View Post
    Get out of here. You don't actually have anything to run it in yet
    I gotta stock up its gonna burn alot

QUOTE=CntStpTheStnk06;327458]Sorry I will only trade for crappy mid arms[/QUOTE]

I gots emt give me a length
    2000 xj 4.5 clayton longarms with wontons with a touch of
    97' zj
    2012 surbra imperza DD
    im a motivation machine like the hammer and sickle in communism

Comment

Originally posted by sardo_67 View Post
      I do however like this forum so far because there aren't any Nazi Mods on here from what I can tell. Few other ones I'm on will lock threads if anything is posted other than a bump ever 72hrs exactly or an "ill take it" from a buyer.

Point is..... Luke95 you want this stuff or what?
      And like my NAXJA tread states "I'm not a broke crack head who will sell my parts for pennies on the dollar". Unless its legit junk like rusties lift kits, those go to CL retards or the scrap yard.
      I do I'd be interested but some shot came up, maybe next week. I just have to buy tires so I'm kind of fucked.

Luke95
      OER The bad judgment Olympics.

Lowlife 35x12.5s on 3 inches of lift.
      General Tires are

Comment

Originally posted by Luke95 View Post
        I do I'd be interested but some shot came up, maybe next week. I just have to buy tires so I'm kind of fucked.

Luke95

why would you offer him money for these when you can just clean his garage and have them
        -98 XJ 4.5" lift , 35's, trimmed, locked, geared, flexy
        -14 Subaru STI hatch Stage 2ish
        -54 Dodge Power wagon M-37
        -57 GMC Pickup
        -Tim (OIIIIIO)

Comment

Originally posted by CntStpTheStnk06 View Post
          why would you offer him money for these when you can just clean his garage and have them

hahahahahah. that's "Lowball Luke" as i call him now. he posted in a NAXJA thread i had, offered $100 for a like new Clayton track bar that is $210 new.

and why are the others posting in here? just seems to be a bunch of shot ass Chechnya's on this site.

Comment

hahahahahah. that's "Lowball Luke" as i call him now. he posted in a NAXJA thread i had, offered $100 for a like new Clayton track bar that is $210 new.

and why are the others posting in here? just seems to be a bunch of shot ass Chechnya's on this site.
            wait so he didnt want to buy your used trac bar for the price of a new one? makes alot of sense..... no one wants your shit.
            -98 XJ 4.5" lift , 35's, trimmed, locked, geared, flexy
            -14 Subaru STI hatch Stage 2ish
            -54 Dodge Power wagon M-37
            -57 GMC Pickup
            -Tim (OIIIIIO)

Comment

Hahahah no the other way around. Or every pound of stuff you take out of my house ill give you a dollar credit. Take 200lbs and you get free mid arms.
              I don't see why people are getting but hurt, smart ass low ball offers get smart ass counter offers.

I'm mostly on the New England section of NAXJA but a fried at work tells me that most of the members here are from CT and Mass.

Oh and I run what ever tire I can find the cheapest or someone on YouTube said u should run. They have a camera and Internet connection so they're way more qualified to make decisions than me.
              Shit didn't see that I'm down with it!

Luke95

General Tires are

Comment

and why are the others posting in here?
                they smell blood in the water
                - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                Originally posted by DizzDizz
                aliens probed my husband

Comment

Luke still need a track bar? I got a like new one with the HD bushing, no bracket. $125 for you bud

Comment

Oh hahah. My bad, I forgot to say I was only asking like 150 or something reasonable. I forget exactly but it was like half of what I was asking and not even close. Then I could also get hi a deal on the bracket too.

Comment

Oh hahah. My bad, I forgot to say I was only asking like 150 or something reasonable. I forget exactly but it was like half of what I was asking and not even close. Then I could also get hi a deal on the bracket too.
                      No I offered the full price but I had to back out because my dad flipped when he found out I was buying used. Since it was his money I had to go with something new, so I went IRO.

But seriously when do you want the shit cleaned out I have this week off, the only days im not available are Thursday and Saturday.

General Tires are

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                        they smell blood in the water

Sent from my pay phone in Chechnya
                        2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                        MK2 Jetta > M3
                        Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Robin Fairchild View Post

Sent from my pay phone in Chechnya
                          da dump...... da dump.... da dump...

Comment

Originally posted by Luke95 View Post
                            No I offered the full price but I had to back out because my dad flipped when he found out I was buying used. Since it was his money I had to go with something new, so I went IRO.

But seriously when do you want the shit cleaned out I have this week off, the only days im not available are Thursday and Saturday.
                            Used Clayton still 3x> than IRO
                            No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                            Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Originally posted by CntStpTheStnk06 View Post
                              wait so he didnt want to buy your used trac bar for the price of a new one? makes alot of sense..... no one wants your shit.
                              that's the thing though, people only want shit. had a rusties kit i put on CL, about 10 days with no calls or texts so i scrap it. an hour later i get a text and after that about 4 or 5 more all wanting the kit AHHHHH

i told them all rusties is junk get something better or tell them what else i have, nope. they all want cheap bolt on china made lifts. that's my problem, i don't have garbage hahah. well i don't have garbage lift parts i mean.

Comment

that's the thing though, people only want shit. had a rusties kit i put on CL, about 10 days with no calls or texts so i scrap it. an hour later i get a text and after that about 4 or 5 more all wanting the kit AHHHHH

i told them all rusties is junk get something better or tell them what else i have, nope. they all want cheap bolt on china made lifts. that's my problem, i don't have garbage hahah. well i don't have garbage lift parts i mean.
                                Ok so let me get this right. Because I'm running a rusty HD tire rod That makes my jeep a china made peace of shit because thats all i could afford at the time. Wife two kids house mortgage. I don't have a mommy or daddy that's handing me money or a college tuition loan that I'm using to build my fucking XJ with. Not every one has the money or fab skills to build there own shit. Hell i can build a house no problem.But put a welder in my hand I'm fucking lost. So bolt on BUDDY
                                Last edited by rctrav; 07-09-2013, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X