1998 honda civic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1998 honda civic

got everything squared away now, shes ready to go.

http://newlondon.craigslist.org/cto/1110995177.html

$1800 for sissers
    "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

bump for you dana , wish I had the cash and id buy it, picked up a 93 civic for my girlfriend and like to pick up another one for myself as a DD. The jeep and my silverado suck on the gas mpg
    up to 40% off parts from advance auto parts, buy online and pick up at store for free-click here!
    eliminator MJ - Sold
    99 TJ on 36's - Sold 95 ZJ -parted out/scrapped
    Current Project - 'Family hauler' 2001 XJ

Comment

im looking for a silverado. i have cash if you wanna work out a trade. any specs on it?
      "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

its not that great (being honest). It's very mechanically sound but the body's seen better days. The bed has rust above the wheel wells and a bunch of dents (plus its spray painted years ago and flaking off). I was planning to toss a new bed on it (only 6 bolts hold it on) as you can find them on craigslist/junkyards pretty cheap. The front bumper is bent on the passenger side from when I crashed it a few years back (didnt have the money to replace it. right now its dark grey and black also spray painted black interior and the window regulators need replacing. The splines rounded off and i have a pair of vice grips to roll the window up and down. stock rear bumper is gone (used to have a rollpan on , now just a trailer hitch). also cel on so it wont pass emissions (not due but I know it wont, im a state certified emissions inspector.)

I replaced water pump,heater core, intake manifold gasket, fuel pump, muffler, brakes, rear axle seals, battery (few years old), transmission mount. transmission filter always changed and few quarts new fluid added. Rear diff always replaced every so often. I does have a small oil leak but its not big enough for me to bother fixing. looks like oil pan gasket.

front end look (all few yrs old except the bumper) headlights/turnsignals/HID lighting, Chrome trim, billet grille

its back on stock rims and tires right now (sold the 20" ones in the pic above) and the bed isnt as good shape right now. This is the newest pic I have though.

I'm using it to drive back and forth to work right now. Honestly if you dont mind doing cosmetic work and a few interior fix's it would make an awesome truck. 99 silverado 4.3L v6 Auto 4l60E 2wd It's a 1 owner vehicle

It would look sick with a new bed painted to match the truck , some black rims again and either replacing the interior panels or sanding down all of it and repainting. I got pics of almost everything since ive owned it , including the big repair items like heater core, intake gasket. and mods ive done to it ( color matched escalade handles, antenna delete, HiD light install etc)
        Last edited by 1cleantj; 04-12-2009, 08:26 AM.
        up to 40% off parts from advance auto parts, buy online and pick up at store for free-click here!
        eliminator MJ - Sold
        99 TJ on 36's - Sold 95 ZJ -parted out/scrapped
        Current Project - 'Family hauler' 2001 XJ

Comment

thats a sweet truck. but i was looking for 4x4 and v8

Comment

bump

Comment

Jeff, where are ya man, this is perfect for u.

Comment

Yo mang, you sail yo car for 500 cash mang? I at chyo house now

Comment

^^ buahahahahahahahahahahaha. they called 12 times on Friday Corey. scary

Comment

SOLD!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
                      SOLD!!!!!!!!!
                      me so sad, but congrats!!
                      dirty30

Comment

Working...
                      X