Geckos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geckos

Yeah looking to clear some room for the hatchlings. I have no idea if there is any interest here but I figured I would throw them out there.

Crested geckos, these guys are SUPER low maintenence , no heat required. Just put them where the get daylight.

Adult male $75

Young unsexed $50
    Hench

ATM anyone?

Im interested.. but i have too many and not enough room as it is haha that adult looks good tho
    98 xj, 4.0, AW4, 231 AA SYE, 4.5"RE/RC, CA drop brackets, 33s, and some other stuff

Comment

Have any adult females? We can work something out. I have more to part with And other reptiles
      Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

What would I need to get that thing going? My son wants one. How big a tank? It lives in a tank right?

Comment

Yeah they live in tanks. Adult would be ideal in a 20 gallon (tall) 24x12x18 tank. They are nocturnal so they hide during the day but at night they go crazy. Put some fake plants, a place to hide and you're good to go. They do not drink still water so you spray/mist them every night so water accumulates on the glass and plants etc. They eat Crested Gecko Diet (CGD) It comes in a powder form. You put a small amount in a dish, mix with water to make a "paste." Feed them every other night and leave the food in for 36hours.
          Monday: Feed Crested Gecko Diet (approx. 1/2 tablespoon per adult), and mist geckos.

Tuesday: Leave old CGD in enclosure and mist geckos.

Wednesday: Replace old CGD with fresh CGD, mist geckos.

Thursday: Leave old CGD in enclosure and mist geckos.

Friday: Replace old CGD with fresh CGD, mist geckos.

Saturday: Leave old CGD in enclosure and mist geckos.

Sunday: Replace old CGD with fresh CGD, mist geckos.

Monday: Leave old CGD in enclosure and mist geckos. Etc.

I have a tank I can sell you with a gecko. Just needs plants, substrate etc.
          Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

Thanks. I'll talk it over with the wife!

Comment

Sounds good
              Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

no adults cresties yet. they are all less than a year.
                98 xj, 4.0, AW4, 231 AA SYE, 4.5"RE/RC, CA drop brackets, 33s, and some other stuff

Comment

Got any pics?
                  Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

Working...
                  X