DD - 02 Audi A4 Quattro with 1.8l Turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DD - 02 Audi A4 Quattro with 1.8l Turbo

Selling my DD for something new. I am 3rd owner. 2nd owner purchased as CPO from Audi, and was an Audi enthusiast and took good care of the car. A4 has ~129k and it is a manual 5 speed with an engine tune (my brother put tune in, and it is a bit more responsive, and i can get about 1-2mpg more on avg than without, thats why i put tune in). Timing belt and water pump have already been replaced. Car needs nothing, and i am dumb for getting rid of it because its a great car, and great on gas (25-30mpg city/highway) but i am not a car person, and getting something new to me. Brakes were upgraded by previous owner, has Milltek dual cat back exhaust (pricey exhaust systems) and sounds good, not like the rice rockets, or really loud. Has adj coil overs up front, and lowering springs in rear (and i believe the "S" series sway bar in rear). Race shop set up ride height to match the Audi S series. Just went thru emissions a few months ago in CT, and has no check engine lights on, or issues. Just a good, daily driver. Leather, heated seats front and rear, and sunroof. I have 2 sets of tires for the car, winter tires (blizzak) on 16 inch aftermarket rims, with less than 4k miles on them. Summer set of factory 17's with Michelin's (235's i think) low profile tires that handle great, and have about 10k on them. Drivers seat has a small tear from getting in and out, but not that bad. Also radio does not get stations very good, but it has cable to hook ipod or phone up to radio, and also has a cd player. Body is in great shape, and still shines up really nice for a car thats 11 yrs old. I have receipts/records from previous owner.

I have it listed on craigslist for $5,800, but i have a little wiggle room, but not much. Here are some pics:

Summer 17's

Winter 16's and snow tires

More Pics:

Last edited by Petzl21; 03-01-2013, 07:09 AM.
Working...
X