not really a sale...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not really a sale...

more like a give aways, I've got my stock arms I need to get rid of as well as coils, just buy me a sammich and you can have them.

Random other stuff: I've got the gas tank crossmember and rearmain crossmembers for a short bed 88-98 chevy c/k truck, brand new, ordered them for my stepside from gm and never installed them: 250 obo

Airsoft gun: TM Steyr AUG, used for maybe 3hrs, comes with battery, sling, stand cap mag, and high cap mag: 200

Line 6 PODxT Live effects pedal: 250obo

Feeler: 1963 MGA body, with everything but engine and tranny, needs restoration but is in good shape as it sits, and a 1978 MGB donor car with 44k on the engine. They were my dads project until the samurai came along, just seeing if anyone is interested
    dirty30

does the MGB run? Hows the body?
    -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

MGA

how much?
      If you can buy the parts in a store, is it realy custom?
      -T.M.

Plans: dodge bullets.

Comment

The MGB ran and drove last year when we bought it, but the body is very rough, the old man we bough I from let it sit outside for 20 years, as for the price I'll have t talk to my dad, I'll post up later today
        dirty30

Comment

My dad was looking for 2000obo for the both of them
          dirty30

Comment

EDIT: the MGB is an 88, not 78, mine own bad
            dirty30

Comment

ill have to talk to my dad hes wanted to restore a mga for a while now

Comment

MGA

Ballpark $ for the MGA if he were to sell it? My Aunt has been wanting one for years and I have missed working on british cars since I sold my Spitfire last year.
                If you can buy the parts in a store, is it realy custom?
                -T.M.

Plans: dodge bullets.

Comment

Working...
                X