(4) Inner Air Locks for 15x8 or 15x10 rims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (4) Inner Air Locks for 15x8 or 15x10 rims

I bought these and sold the rig while they were in route! now i am running 17's and have no need for these. They are brand new, never been mounted. They are $536 plus shipping. I am selling these for $400 + shipping
    http://innerairlock.com/
    [IMG][/IMG]

you can message me back on here, or email me at petzl21@yahoo.com
    Last edited by Petzl21; 11-14-2012, 07:15 AM.

Bump, still have these. Open to partial/full trades , need a good CB, a set of suspension seats, 4 or 5 point harness....

Comment

bump for price drop...

Comment

How do they work

Comment

they have a small carcas that goes inside the tire, that does not stretch. a tube goes inside of that. you mount that inside the tire, and then mount the outer bead of the tire. fill up inner tube, and it presses against carcas, which goes against both beads and presses against rim. this is a true double beadlock, and if you get a gash in the tire, it acts as a run flat.

Inner Air Locks are sold though!

Comment

Hey you gonna have that spare 17" rim we were talking about any time soon? I really need another one.................
            Dan.
            2000 XJ, BJ 60 front, welded, 5.13's, 3 link, ruffstuff heims. D70 rear, detroit, 5.13's, discs. stretched. trail ready beadlocks. 39" Red labels. 4:1 Klune V-drive/D20, PSC full hydro

http://www.facebook.com/people/Dan-M...00000913365979
            www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

Sorry, it sold with the reds i had for sale, guy wanted spare on the rim. I might end up having a spare Trail Ready Beadlock rim. Trying to find 2 or 4 used ones with 4.5 bs.

Comment

Working...
              X