Tons and 40's, obviously not mine.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tons and 40's, obviously not mine.

Someone back home just lowered the price on this whole setup to $2500. I'm going home this weekend and will be driving back with an empty trailer.

They are setup currently for CJ-8 leaf springs.

Short notice, but just thought I'd throw it out there.

78-79 High Pinion, Kingpin Dana 60, re-geared to 5.38, all new bearings and kingpins when re-geared, welded spider gears (teeth welded shut, not together to create a locker, carrier is un touched), Ruff Stuff Specialties diff cover, High Steer Arms, 1 ton tie rod ends, DOM tubing drag link and tie rod, blackbird custom truck brake brackets, Chevy calipers, Spicer u-joints, complete set of spare axle shafts and hubs.

Corporate 14 Bolt, re-geared to 5.38, all new bearings when re-geared welded spider gears (teeth welded shut, not together to create a locker, carrier is un touched), disk brakes, solid industries diff cover. Spare set of axle shafts.

(6) Super Swamper Irok Radials, 39.5 X 13.5 X 15. 2 of them were purchased last year (cost $1000 for 2)and have 2 rides on the 95% of tread remaining, the next 2 were purchased the year before and have 5 or so rides on them, 90% of the tread remaining. The final 2 are a few years old and have 50% tread remaining. All of them have a little rock rash on them, but none of them have any plugs. I also have 2 junk ones with large sidewall holes, that are good for kids swings or whatever (with the junk ones, 8 tires total).

(5) 15 X 8 Beadlock wheels, 4 of them have wide (fancier) bead lock rings and the 5th one has a basic ring, the 4 newer tires are mounted on the 4 matching wheels. These were summit wheels with a DIY4X4 weld on beadlock kit.
    These are currently under my jeep and I would like to sell them as a package. $3500
    97 XJ.

Why do the tires have to be 15"!!
    Dan.
    2000 XJ, BJ 60 front, welded, 5.13's, 3 link, ruffstuff heims. D70 rear, detroit, 5.13's, discs. stretched. trail ready beadlocks. 39" Red labels. 4:1 Klune V-drive/D20, PSC full hydro

http://www.facebook.com/people/Dan-M...00000913365979
    www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

I don't think he wanted to separate them.

No one on here was really coming to mind for this, but it seemed like the perfect situation if anyone was interested since I'll be around and coming back empty. It's a little out of my way, so I'd need some money for gas though.

He offered to take Paypal so someone could use their credit card if they would eat the fee.
      97 XJ.

Comment

Very tempting. I was going to build this exact setup.

Comment

Thats a hell of a deal for someone. Thats for sure. Tires cost that.
          Dan.
          2000 XJ, BJ 60 front, welded, 5.13's, 3 link, ruffstuff heims. D70 rear, detroit, 5.13's, discs. stretched. trail ready beadlocks. 39" Red labels. 4:1 Klune V-drive/D20, PSC full hydro

http://www.facebook.com/people/Dan-M...00000913365979
          www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

Originally posted by bmxnick7 View Post
            Very tempting. I was going to build this exact setup.
            Let me know!
            97 XJ.

Comment

Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

Working...
              X