hydro assist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hydro assist

I accidentally ordered 2 hydro assist rams and fittings.
    This is the ram
    https://www.surpluscenter.com/Item.asp?item=9-7258-8

With the sae #6 fittings for it. shipped is 120$ So thats what Im looking for.
    It shipped from them today, I eralized when I checked the tracking, There were 2 orders. So I should have it in a few days.
    Dan.
    2000 XJ, BJ 60 front, welded, 5.13's, 3 link, ruffstuff heims. D70 rear, detroit, 5.13's, discs. stretched. trail ready beadlocks. 39" Red labels. 4:1 Klune V-drive/D20, PSC full hydro

http://www.facebook.com/people/Dan-M...00000913365979
    www.DMROFFROAD.com

-Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

DO IT. you need it anyway
      Dan.
      2000 XJ, BJ 60 front, welded, 5.13's, 3 link, ruffstuff heims. D70 rear, detroit, 5.13's, discs. stretched. trail ready beadlocks. 39" Red labels. 4:1 Klune V-drive/D20, PSC full hydro

www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

Caleb you have to. I refuse to spot you when you cannot steer
        I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
          Caleb you have to. I refuse to spot you when you cannot steer
          Dan.

www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

PM sent...
            99 XJ on tons and 40s....

Comment

dude!!!
              -98 XJ 4.5" lift , 35's, trimmed, locked, geared, flexy
              -14 Subaru STI hatch Stage 2ish
              -54 Dodge Power wagon M-37
              -57 GMC Pickup
              -Tim (OIIIIIO)

Comment

Tim I thought about you, but you really only need a 6" cylinder, not 8". On the 30 you really need to save the space. We could try but I think its too big.
                Dan.

www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

Originally posted by ct67_72 View Post
                  Tim I thought about you, but you really only need a 6" cylinder, not 8". On the 30 you really need to save the space. We could try but I think its too big.
                  im pissed that all the cool stuff i want to buy is for sale when my fucking jeep breaks and i have no money
                  -98 XJ 4.5" lift , 35's, trimmed, locked, geared, flexy
                  -14 Subaru STI hatch Stage 2ish
                  -54 Dodge Power wagon M-37
                  -57 GMC Pickup
                  -Tim (OIIIIIO)

Comment

Originally posted by CntStpTheStnk06 View Post
                    im pissed that all the cool stuff i want to buy is for sale when my fucking jeep breaks and i have no money
                    Get used to it haha

You think you'll need hyrdo with 35s? I was going to try without it with 36s. It will probably suck
                    97 XJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry View Post
                      Get used to it haha

You think you'll need hyrdo with 35s? I was going to try without it with 36s. It will probably suck
                      Ask Little Matt about it.
                      2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                      MK2 Jetta > M3
                      Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Get used to it haha

Its fun you don't need to go to the gym after you wheel its not that that bad only really sucks when you have to turn and you have a hole in your power steering lines I'm going to do hydro assist one day haha pro ally wouldn't really mind it with a Durango box th, but you should do it harry its awesome to have
                        2000 xj 4.5 clayton longarms with wontons with a touch of
                        97' zj
                        2012 surbra imperza DD
                        im a motivation machine like the hammer and sickle in communism

Comment

Get used to it haha

You will hate life. Mine is worse being welded, but even on 35's I wish I had it, on the iroks, it was horrendous.
                          Dan.

www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

I'm going to do it, but I don't know if it will happen before I get out and wheel it.

There are so many Jeeps running around on 35s without hydro, I figured I might get by for a little while before I completely hate my life. It's not too bad with 33's, but not awesome so I'm sure it will suck donkey balls with 36's.
                            97 XJ.

Comment

I'm going to do it, but I don't know if it will happen before I get out and wheel it.

There are so many Jeeps running around on 35s without hydro, I figured I might get by for a little while before I completely hate my life. It's not too bad with 33's, but not awesome so I'm sure it will suck donkey balls with 36's.
                              I have wheeled twice, I dont want to wheel again without it. I would have done it before I even wheeled it but I ran out of money.
                              Dan.

www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

Working...
                              X