goodyear 33/12.50/15 tires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• goodyear 33/12.50/15 tires

selling for a friend he has some goodyear 33/12.50/15 off road tires. ill let you know what exact ones they are as soon as he calls me back and gets some pics. he wants $350 obo for them and says there is over 80% of the tread left. any questions please ask me and ill give him a call.

why don't you buy em dawg?
    1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
    1999 sierra
    1967 M725 Big and Slow
    -Dan

Comment

he doesn't want to trim

Comment

are they MTRs?

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Im diff interested in those tirezz. Let me know when i can tak a gander at um...
          DONT GET MAD GET ROWDY !!!

Comment

also interested here. let me know also if the others back out
            P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
            2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
            OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

ill call my friend and ask maybe some time today he could show you guys the tires.

Comment

pics??

Comment

sorry guys i havent been on in a while but ill call my friend asap

Comment

ok guys give the kid a call his name is bobby his cell is (203) 300-8813 i made a mistake they are asking $400 obo but i know they will take $350 call him up tell him josh told you about the tires.

Comment

Originally posted by jeepinjosh View Post
                      ok guys give the kid a call his name is bobby his cell is (203) 300-8813 i made a mistake they are asking $400 obo but i know they will take $350 call him up tell him josh told you about the tires.
                      hey guys let me know when you call him and ill try to get you a good deal on the tires.

Comment

you never posted pics or told us what kind of tires they are...
                        1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                        1999 sierra
                        1967 M725 Big and Slow
                        -Dan

Comment

x2. im gonna call him tomorrow
                          Last edited by Pedro; 04-07-2009, 08:53 PM.
                          P8R

OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
                            x2. im gonna call him tomorrow
                            let me know what he says ill try and get you the best deal i can.

Comment

fuck i forgot to call him. i really cant afford tires for that much anyway I jsut wanted to know what kind they were
                              P8R

Comment

Working...
                              X