TF 999 transmission

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TF 999 transmission

Up for sale is a freshly rebuilt tf999. These are a 3 speed automatic, perfect for rockcrawling, or using a doubler in an xj (as an AW4 is stupid long) and bolt up directly to a 4.0L. This one does require a CPS relocation kit which can be bought from Hesco.

originally out of a CJ-7 behind an AMC 360, i picked up the trans for my buggy but have since moved on. I bought it from a guy up in rhode island, whom showed me all the documentation, and i had it all looked at by a local tranny shop. I wanted to make sure everything was perfect because this thing WAS going to see some abuse. It has never been used since rebuild.

It comes with a TCI torque converter, which is newer from the previous owner with about 4,000 miles on it. Everything is clean and it has been stored in a nice dry place.

These are completely hydraulic and require NO electronic controls, just a shifter linkage and cooler lines.

Paid $450 and would like to see close to that in return. Will consider partial trades for a 4WD turbo 350 or turbo 400 trans.
    Last edited by Zullock Holmes; 07-11-2012, 11:04 PM.
    No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
    Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

bump.

ForSure Motorsports
    Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

BTT

ForSure Motorsports
      Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

Working...
      X