No announcement yet.

93 XJ 126XXXmiles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

np231, chrysler rear, clutch, master and slave replaced when i got it about 7k ago. motor runs good no knocking. rear main seal is wet as usual but not dripping
    winng. all the goddamned time.

**MY STATEMENTS AND/OR OPINIONS IN NO WAY REFLECT THOSE OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT.

Comment

ok cool ill try to figure out a time i can come see it

Comment

got a guy coming to look at it tmrw ill let you know how it goes. i doubt itll go because thats been my luck but well see.

**MY STATEMENTS AND/OR OPINIONS IN NO WAY REFLECT THOSE OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT.

Comment

Now if someone buys this, does this also include the LIPD chasing us down thinking we are you???

I hear they already have speeding tickets with your name on them written up and handed to each officer, just in case the moment should arise...
          sigpic
          Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

nope, last time they pulled me over they put a chip in my forearm. now they just track me and get me regardless the vehicle.

plus i washed it with PBA soap

Comment

still here, someone buy it plz

Comment

geoff. buy it.

Comment

just bought a $4300 dirtbike sorry dude

Comment

would you take a trade?
                    Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                    didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
                    Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
                    he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
                    Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
                    i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

ill trade you for a thousand dollars

im leavin for 6+ months so im trying to get rid of everything i wont need. plus i need the cash for the tickets i accrued in the god damned thing

Comment

might have someone interested will let you know tomorrow.
                        1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                        2001 wj tbd
                        1974 5 ton

Comment

Working...
                        X