some cherokee parts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some cherokee parts...

Just finished lifting my jeep and now ready to sell some parts. Don't know if anyone would be interested in anything, but it's worth a shot. Need some money asap.

http://hartford.craigslist.org/pts/3110333294.html
    97 Chevy Blazer LT 2" Body lift, 2" Suspension lift, 31" General Grabbers AT2. Sold
    96 Jeep XJ Classic 6.5" RC lift with 33" Duratracs. Sold
    00 Jeep XJ Sport 4.5" lift 33" BFG MudTerrains

No shit you need money fast you just lifted a jeep you still haven't paid your ex for.
    -Matt
    Facebook

Comment

please do not sell anyone the leafspring ubolts...they are only good till youtake them off...you cannot reuse them. like headbolts...
      1998 Jetta GLX VR6 Raceland Optimo coilovers, c2 chip, CAI, straightpipe to magnaflow muffler, e-codes, billet alum. crackpipe. 42 draft designs SAI blockoff.

Comment

Originally posted by XJcrazy00 View Post
        No shit you need money fast you just lifted a jeep you still haven't paid your ex for.
        stfu, you have nothing better to do than talk shit u pos
        97 Chevy Blazer LT 2" Body lift, 2" Suspension lift, 31" General Grabbers AT2. Sold

Comment

-Matt
          Facebook

Comment

Ben's right about the U-bolts. Although head bolts aren't universally one-time-use...
            2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
            MK2 Jetta > M3
            Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Yea, didn't even think about it until now lol. I took em off.

Comment

thank you, i said that for two reasons...so you dont look like a dumbass to people you dont know...and so you dont HURT some dumbass that buys them...although ARP headbolts arent 1 time use
                1998 Jetta GLX VR6 Raceland Optimo coilovers, c2 chip, CAI, straightpipe to magnaflow muffler, e-codes, billet alum. crackpipe. 42 draft designs SAI blockoff.

Comment

Originally posted by tjramplebump View Post
                  thank you, i said that for two reasons...so you dont look like a dumbass to people you dont know...and so you dont HURT some dumbass that buys them...although ARP headbolts arent 1 time use
                  Who cares about hurting them if theyre dumbasses and buy them LOL jk

Comment

Originally posted by tjramplebump View Post
                    ..although ARP headbolts arent 1 time use
                    They're only 1 time use if its a yield torque. Iirc a 350 Chevy head bolts are 80ftlbs which is no where near the yield of a 1/2" bolt
                    I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Working...
                    X