Axles and whatnot.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axles and whatnot.

Have a few things that I'd like to move in order to clean house. Alot of this stuff is burried in storage, so Im gonna start with guaging interest, and then i'll pull them out, confirm whats all there and issues if they have any, and get pics and whatnot.

I have a set of CJ axles out of a '73 CJ5. They've been in storage since highschool, so Im not 100% sure the details on them but from what i remember, they are a D30 front with locking hubs, and and AMC 20 rear. Drums front and rear. complete. narrow-track. Not in bad shape for their age. would like to sell as a set. asking $150 obo

I have a wanna say late 70s Scout D44. passanger side drop. narrow track. locking hubs, although one hub is missing from it. also missing the yoke nut. but I may be able to grab one for it.

Also I have an SM-420 divorced Tranny out of a late 70's K30 I guess? Kinda just ended up with it. Needs a shifter. In good shape. Its got pretty good paint on it. spins fine, from what I was told it shifts fine. 4 speed with a granny gear (i think) best offer.

I have an AW4 Automatic out of an '88 Cherk. drives fine. comes with torque converter. best offer.

NP-231 out of the same rig. Works fine. best offer.

I have three throttle bodies off of automatic cherks. whatever.

Set of '73 CJ-5 seats front and rear. could use a good cleaning and conditioning, but pretty decent set up front, rear has a torn seam. I think theres one little tear on the seam on the drivers seat also, not large tho. $100 obo for the set. pretty sure I still have the mounts too.

XJ front driveshaft. $30 obo

I also just tore down a blown motor, so I have parts off of it. '88 4.0 let me know if you need anything.

Like I said, some of these details might not be totally accurate, because I'm going from memory, but I'll double check before I let anything go. just trying to guage interest before I go pulling shit out.
    Last edited by HitItWithSomeSpeed; 07-21-2012, 02:55 PM.
    "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
    It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

xj front shaft got that shit
    No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
    Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Hey fred what's the wms distance it on the scout 44?
      dirty30

Comment

Interested in the 8.8
        2000 XJ with goodies soon to be in pieces
        1999 XJ will get most of the 2000XJ doodads.

Comment

Originally posted by JeepBabiiXJ View Post
          xj front shaft got that shit
          you dont even have a fawkin jeep!!!!!!

2nd dibs
          - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
          or am asians pants not a read end lol.
          Originally posted by DizzDizz
          aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
            you dont even have a fawkin jeep!!!!!!

2nd dibs
            i called dibs cause i knew phil needed one, but i talked to him and he doesn't need it, so its all yours buddy
            No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
            Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

golly gee
              - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
              or am asians pants not a read end lol.
              Originally posted by DizzDizz
              aliens probed my husband

Comment

The rear cj axle should be a D44 the amc 20 didnt come out till 76.
                07 Jeep WK HEMI Powered, OME hd lift, powertank, BFG MT, 4XGuard rockers, and more to come
                08 Husky SMR510
                A large stash of guns and ammo

Comment

That's what I thought, but the cover looks like a 20 rather than a 44 iirc... I should probably check that out. And sorry guys, got a call yesterday about a half hour after I posted this. 8.8 and driveshaft are already pending sale. Sorry.
                  "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...

Comment

Originally posted by Hydra View Post
                    I'll get back to you on this. Will keep you in mind as first dibs till I get back to you.

Comment

bump?

Comment

What kind of CJ seats you got? Leather? Pix? I may be in need my passenger seat is kinda looking at the sky...

Comment

Originally posted by Hydra View Post
                          Looks to be approximately 61"

And sorry I haven't kept up on this, I've been super busy. Will snag pics of the seats tomorrow.

Comment

Bump.

Comment

i may need these seats. i'll get back to you
                              I drive a Datsun

Comment

Working...
                              X