No announcement yet.

TJ parts - Rear track bar, Rear driveshaft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

may be interested in both, but quick question. what setup did your tj have for the ds? i have an 8.8 so it's slightly different length but that shouldn't matter if the DS has the 7 inch splines. do you know if it has those? if it would work for me then i may as well take it off your hands as a package deal since i need both. then i would just need an SYE.
    Hack Shack Racing #4632 Jeep TJ

Comment

Originally posted by konastinky1234 View Post
      may be interested in both, but quick question. what setup did your tj have for the ds? i have an 8.8 so it's slightly different length but that shouldn't matter if the DS has the 7 inch splines. do you know if it has those? if it would work for me then i may as well take it off your hands as a package deal since i need both. then i would just need an SYE.
      Not sure on the 7in splines - it still has the rubber boot on it. I have 4.5in RE springs with a Currie HP9in. I also have a 8.8 flange for the driveshaft. Approximate running length of the driveshaft is 18 1/2 inches.
      - 99TJ 4.0 4.5 RE springs, Clayton 5in LA stretch, GenRight Armor, 35x12.50 bfg mt, currie hp9 rear w/ 35 spline detroit, hp44 w/ arb and 4340 axles, k/n fipk, banks headers, warn xd9000i

Comment

can you tell how much it collapses and extends by? i currently have a stock ds with a tcase drop so i am trying to get an idea of whether or not this will work. from the 8.8 flange center to my tailshaft casing is about 20 inches. thus i need to know how far the shaft will collapse.

i also need to know what kind of sye you had on there, whether it was standard length or super short.

what i can say is that my axle is as close to the case as possible now because my control arms are fully collapsed so i can nudge back at least an inch maybe as much as 3 inches.

if this thing seems like it'd work i would definitely like to take it off your hands along with the trackbar. also will need to know the length range of the trackbar because my 8.8 setup is kind of screwed up lengthwise.
        Hack Shack Racing #4632 Jeep TJ

Comment

I'll have to measure it out. I know that as it sits in my basement its roughly 18 1/2 inches. I will collapse and extend to get the measurements for you asap.
          - 99TJ 4.0 4.5 RE springs, Clayton 5in LA stretch, GenRight Armor, 35x12.50 bfg mt, currie hp9 rear w/ 35 spline detroit, hp44 w/ arb and 4340 axles, k/n fipk, banks headers, warn xd9000i

Comment

Still have everything. Make some offers.

Comment

Working...
            X