dana 60

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dana 60

sorry guys, it's not a king pin. dana 60 high pinion out of a 1997 ford f350 dually. yes, still has the dually hubs on it, but they can easily be swapped for single rear wheel hubs. got it off a buddy to sell, and i know plenty of people can throw this in a jeep. i was told it has the 4.10 gears in it, but have not opened it to verify. if you or anyone you know wants it, shoot me a message.

Thanks,
    -Ryan
    1994 jeep grand cherokee. Totaled in an accident in 2010 from the stupidity of another driver. Brought back to life by the determination and hard work of me, myself, and i. too many mods to list. all work was done outside my apartment in a dirt parking spot. It's on 2.5 ton rockwell axles... if you want to know more, ask me... i swear i'm friendly.

how much?
    Dan.
    2000 XJ, BJ 60 front, welded, 5.13's, 3 link, ruffstuff heims. D70 rear, detroit, 5.13's, discs. stretched. trail ready beadlocks. 39" Red labels. 4:1 Klune V-drive/D20, PSC full hydro

http://www.facebook.com/people/Dan-M...00000913365979
    www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

make me an offer. really just want it gone at this point
      1994 jeep grand cherokee. Totaled in an accident in 2010 from the stupidity of another driver. Brought back to life by the determination and hard work of me, myself, and i. too many mods to list. all work was done outside my apartment in a dirt parking spot. It's on 2.5 ton rockwell axles... if you want to know more, ask me... i swear i'm friendly.

Comment

PM Sent
        Last edited by Harry; 04-30-2012, 02:59 PM.
        97 XJ.

Comment

Working...
        X