No announcement yet.

The PartOut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and could ya give me some more details on tracbar set up pls?
    98 xj, 4.0, AW4, 231 AA SYE, 4.5"RE/RC, CA drop brackets, 33s, and some other stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtyjeep92 View Post
      and could ya give me some more details on tracbar set up pls?
      The Rustys 6-8" trackbar is spoken for as of now, but i havent actually received any money or confirmation from that individual, so if things should fall through I'll update.

This is the typical Z shaped trackbar that rustys sells with their HD frame mount.

I have another, straight, what i believe is either Treks or JKS trackbar for 4.5-6" which I planned on installing but never got around to doing. It's was bought used with a "blown" superflex joint and worn out rubber bushing but is overall a nicer bar. I bought the replacement races for the joint but never rebuilt it because i couldnt find anyone with a small superflex tool. This bar is stil up for grabs.

I can take more pictures tomorrow if needed.
      dirty30

Comment

Also I have a Bad Apple Diff Guard for the Christlur 8.25, same as the D30 except mroe differenter, same price with hardware
        dirty30

Comment

Things are moving

Pitman arm, box brace and air box are gone.
          dirty30

Comment

how much for the fan shroud and the tranny dip stick tube?, thanks
            Nick, L
            xj 5.5 lift, 32's, long arms

D30 locked, 8.8, Wj swap, and 35's in progress.

Comment

The fan shroud is long gone unfortunately.

And id like to keep the tranny whole
              dirty30

Comment

ok thanks anyway.
                Nick, L
                xj 5.5 lift, 32's, long arms

D30 locked, 8.8, Wj swap, and 35's in progress.

Comment

Exhaust system? if so how many doll hairs?
                  "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
                  It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

You dont by chance have a 1 ton tie rod do you?
                    I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

• Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed View Post
                      Exhaust system? if so how many doll hairs?
                      It has an exhaust, buts its fairly hacked together. By the time I pulled it out its worth scrap.
                      dirty30

Comment

• Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
                        You dont by chance have a 1 ton tie rod do you?
                        Nope, I imagine it would probably be cheaper and more practical just to grab a new one(?)
                        dirty30

Comment

• Still got reciever hitch?
                          98 xj, 4.0, AW4, 231 AA SYE, 4.5"RE/RC, CA drop brackets, 33s, and some other stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirtyjeep92 View Post
                            Still got reciever hitch?
                            hitch is sold hopefully as of this week, but I'll let you know

Anyone else need any interior stuff? any electronics? I have two full power front doors, white with a little bit of rust in the drain, a set of rear full powers in both white and black. The whites are kinad rotted out but the blacks are in mint condition with factory tints.

starting to consider selling motor and transmission if someone is interested.

both have 178k on them but I did a headgasket while i had the head off at 150k and all the cylinder walls and heads looked mint.

also have xj gas tank and pretty much brand new brakeline from just below master to rear which i got from the dealer.

Chrysler 8.25 rear housing, diff guard and shafts, the gear set is spoken for.

Come on XJ guys, I know you got little things you need
                            dirty30

Comment

• PS I have a literally brand new windshield in the Cherokee. it was put in like 2 months ago.
                              dirty30

Comment

• how much for EVERY fuel line related part off your gas tank to like halfway up the jeep?
                                1998 Jetta GLX VR6 Raceland Optimo coilovers, c2 chip, CAI, straightpipe to magnaflow muffler, e-codes, billet alum. crackpipe. 42 draft designs SAI blockoff.

Comment

Working...
                                X