33x12.5R15 Procomp X-terrains..6 of them

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 33x12.5R15 Procomp X-terrains..6 of them

I know this is a slim chance here since there is supposedly a procomp "curse" but these tires always kicked ass for me. I have 6 of them 2 of them are about 75 percent and the rest are about 60 to 65 percent. 1 of them has a plug in the sidewall, thats the spare haha, it holds air no problem I ran it for thousands of miles with the plug before I found another 2 tires used, and another has a plug in the tread from running over a nail. These tires work awsome, anyone who has wheeled with me knows these tires have taken me up and over some difficult stuff. Since Im moving cross country in a few months i would like to go starting off with a spanky new set of tires. Id like to get 400obo for all six tires. Shoot me a pm or call --- 203-915-3519 Thanks
    98 Cherokee, D30/8.25 w/4.56s locked F/R -- 3 link front IRO springs rear with shackle relocation, one ton steering w/heims, hybrid cage under contruction, 33'' KM2's

300 and ill pick them up tonight! (only need 4)

-andy
    Last edited by justtorchit; 03-06-2012, 01:56 PM.
    Originally posted by Ktmracer419
    some people choose video games
    some choose projects
    some choose welding random things together

Comment

Sold
      98 Cherokee, D30/8.25 w/4.56s locked F/R -- 3 link front IRO springs rear with shackle relocation, one ton steering w/heims, hybrid cage under contruction, 33'' KM2's

Comment

Working...
      X