Apartment for rent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apartment for rent

I have the bottom floor of my house for rent in Meriden at 222 south colony st close to wallingford. 700sqft, 1 big bedroom, good size bathroom, decent kitchen, new stove and fridge, pergo flooring through the whole place. Off street parking only (unless you have a jeep then you can park it in the backyard where I park mine). Great for a couple, this is NOT a crazy party house but we are no strangers to good size get togethers with friends just hanging out. Pets are allowed depending on what they are and if they are house trained etc. I can send pictures upon request.

Electric and heat (natural gas) are not included but water is. The first months rent and a months rent for a security deposit are due up front. If you are close by or semi-close I will donate a day or weekend to helping you move in with my truck and trailer. I will also have a washer and dryer hooked up in the basement soon.

$750 per month my number is 203 915-3519, you can call, text, or pm me here.

- On a side note, I obviously do most of my jeep work there (welders, tube bender, etc) I cant really off any real work space so no in depth crazy projects, however small projects and stuff can easy be handled. Thanks for looking.

- Armand
    98 Cherokee, D30/8.25 w/4.56s locked F/R -- 3 link front IRO springs rear with shackle relocation, one ton steering w/heims, hybrid cage under contruction, 33'' KM2's

I should also add that the price is negotiable.
    98 Cherokee, D30/8.25 w/4.56s locked F/R -- 3 link front IRO springs rear with shackle relocation, one ton steering w/heims, hybrid cage under contruction, 33'' KM2's

Comment

Working...
    X