Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warn winch parts *PICTURES*

I am selling a few Warn winch parts. Take a look and make an offer:

If you need the solenoid box, I am currently going through it and testing the solenoids and whatnot. Also, I will have a Warn MX8000 for sale pretty soon. I am almost done going through it. Let me know if you have any questions.

-Steve
    joker4ink@cox.net
    88 YJ...kinda. Clayton Hard Arms, V8, 1 tons w/Detroits, twin sticked T-18/NP205, Irok's, MasterCrafts, fuel cell, multi-colored

IS it all complete just aprt? what would it need? how much?"
    -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

If you were to rebuild this, it would need a: motor, two tie-rods (hold the drum to the gearbox), longer wire and remote.
      88 YJ...kinda. Clayton Hard Arms, V8, 1 tons w/Detroits, twin sticked T-18/NP205, Irok's, MasterCrafts, fuel cell, multi-colored

Comment

Originally posted by Wide-J View Post
        If you were to rebuild this, it would need a: motor, two tie-rods (hold the drum to the gearbox), longer wire and remote.
        pm sent

Comment

Im interested, whats the price?
          -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Honestly, I'm open to offers. Just to be up front with you, it may not be worth putting in the money for the parts it will need. I really just put it up because people always seem to need parts...someone goes to rebuild something and either loses parts or needs to replace them and they arent being produced any more. Just keep that in mind.

However, I am finishing up the rebuild of my Warn MX8000 tonight that I plan to sell, so that will be going up for $300 any day now. Just to let you know, if you are interested in the winch, I am going to be firm on that price for a little while. I went through it and checked out the motor, the brushes, cleaned and greased the gear box, RTV'd the motor and gearbox housings, painted the whole thing and put new battery leads on it. That will be posted up very soon.
            Last edited by Wide-J; 12-13-2011, 04:27 PM. Reason: Because I like editing things?

Comment

Working...
            X