9ft Fisher snow plow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9ft Fisher snow plow

So I ended up getting the truck from my work (2001 GMC 3500), and it came with the plow. I have no intention of plowing so I want to try and sell it and recoup some of my money.

So here it is the entire fisher plow system. I think its called the minute mount setup but Im not sure. I have zero experience with plows and I was able to pull it off in a few minutes by myself. It comes with the wiring and controller, the plow is fully functional and was just used in the October storm. Theres a little but of rust in the upper left corner on the back side but I dont think its a big deal. If you have a similar truck I will also include the frame bracket off the truck. I really dont know how much these are worth but Im shooting for 1200obo.

98 Cherokee, D30/8.25 w/4.56s locked F/R -- 3 link front IRO springs rear with shackle relocation, one ton steering w/heims, hybrid cage under contruction, 33'' KM2's

Pretty sure they are 3-4k new so that's a steal, minute mounts are awesome if you don't want to have to keep it on in case of a freak snowstorm
    1992 xj Briarwood
    Disconnect d30 5.13 Super 35 kit 5.13 36x14x18 TSL's
    Welded front and rear
    13' LED roof lights
    Disco ball
    Truck nuts
    Spinners

Comment

Yea I just wanna make some quick money back on the truck
      98 Cherokee, D30/8.25 w/4.56s locked F/R -- 3 link front IRO springs rear with shackle relocation, one ton steering w/heims, hybrid cage under contruction, 33'' KM2's

Comment

Plow is pretty much sold.

Comment

bitchin ride! should have no problem towing the XJ now....
          99 XJ on tons and 40s....

Comment

If you really wanna recoup some money, use that plow. Find some guy that has contracts and looking for plow guys, I know a ton of them.

Making 50-60 an hour and having no overhead of having your own customers is awesome.

Comment

I would if I didnt already get up at 4.30am to go to work monday through friday and go to school haha...I mean maybe if I snorted some crack but thats typically frowned upon.

Comment

yeah mainlining crack works way better
                1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                1999 sierra
                1967 M725 Big and Slow
                -Dan

Comment

Sold? If not please let me know.
                  HOONIGAN FOR LIFE
                  OLD 4X4'S NEVER DIE!!!!!

Comment

Im dropping it off at my old work tomorrow, Ill let you know if it falls through.

Comment

Working...
                    X