HP44 and 31 spline 9 inch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HP44 and 31 spline 9 inch

Just as the title says, these came straight out of a 78 bronco, everything seems to be in working order, hubs on the axle even still lock and unlock. Both are complete end to end. Radius arms are even still attached to the 44. $400 for the pair.
    98 Cherokee, D30/8.25 w/4.56s locked F/R -- 3 link front IRO springs rear with shackle relocation, one ton steering w/heims, hybrid cage under contruction, 33'' KM2's

Bump, will take reasonable offer, gotta get these out of the yard.
    98 Cherokee, D30/8.25 w/4.56s locked F/R -- 3 link front IRO springs rear with shackle relocation, one ton steering w/heims, hybrid cage under contruction, 33'' KM2's

Comment

Gearing? WMS to WMS width?
      2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
      MK2 Jetta > M3
      Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Idk whatever a 78 bronco is, I'm pretty sure they are not as wide as full widths that's why I went with them. I can measure them when I get home.

Comment

Do you know if they are the cast wedges or welded wedges?
          No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
          Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

I measured the 9 inch, its 64 inches from drum face to drum face, and they are cast wedges. Thats why i also have the radius arms. I was going to cut the radius arms and sleeve DOM into them so I wouldnt need upper links.

Comment

Don't forget broncos all used modular iron center sections and 31 spline axles.
              Dan.
              2000 XJ, BJ 60 front, welded, 5.13's, 3 link, ruffstuff heims. D70 rear, detroit, 5.13's, discs. stretched. trail ready beadlocks. 39" Red labels. 4:1 Klune V-drive/D20, PSC full hydro

http://www.facebook.com/people/Dan-M...00000913365979
              www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

Bump $350obo I gotta get these outta here before the first snowfall

Comment

Originally posted by ct67_72 View Post
                  Don't forget broncos all used modular iron center sections and 31 spline axles.

Ah yes the elusive modular center section...
                  I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Working...
                  X