HPD60 and stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HPD60 and stuff

So time to start parting out the good old CJ-5 get some doe to build the buggy.

Axle HPD60 front and rear Steering rear axle. 63” setup for CJ leafs.
    Front $2500
    Shaved King pin High Pinion D60 passenger drop 63” WMS-WMS everything was rebuilt a couple years (brakes, king-pins etc) ago and it doesn’t have a lot of miles. DRW cut down to 8 lug SRW, Inner shaft chrome molly 35 spline Moser shafts, Spicer U-joints stock outer shaft, Warren Hub locks, Hub protectors. High steer arms. 10* caster. 5/16” diff cover Tie rod and heavy duty PSC ram assist cylinder if wanted. Spool Yukon 4.88 1310 U-bolt yokes.
    Will remove Gears and spool to save $500 ram $100
    ** sold ram so $2400 remove gears/spool $1900, High steer $200)

Rear or perfect Honda buggy front. $2000 if I don't get any hits soon I'm going to cut this axle up for the buggy.
    Shaved Ball joint steering HP D60 centered diff 63”WMS-WMS, SRW 8-lugs, all rebuilt a couple years ago (brakes ball joints etc.) Inner Chrome Molley 35spline Moser shafts, Spicer U-joints Ten Factory 35 spline outer shafts with slugs. 10* positive caster perfect for front. Steering is locked out with tie rods, easy to adjust your toe. Spool Yukon 5.38 1310 U-bolt yokes.
    Will remove Gears and spool to save $500

Transmission $600
    904 23spline output, With Chevy 90* bell housing Perfect for Chevy 4.3 or something like that. Extra brand new torque converter 4 bolts the one in it is 3 bolts, rebuilt. Fully rebuilt with shift kit. Shifter B&M 80775 with box and extras, 2 cables 1 spare never used. Lokar kick down cable and Lokar dip stick. Oil pan plated, T-case clocked.

Crawl Box. $600 ***Sold***
    NP231 Crawl box 23 spline , long. To 23 spline

Ram Assist steering. $1100 ***SOLD***
    PSC Extreme duty YJ setup, larger ram, larger box, spare brand new P-pump and heavy duty steering shaft.

Fuel cell, $100 ***SOLD***
    Summit 16 gallon SUM-290104, with foam and added roll over valve.

Rims $300 ***$200***
    8-lug, 16X8, 4.5 back spacing, a little rock rash, drilled for air locks, 1 brand new/now used once.

Cannot think off the top of my head what else I won’t need for the buggy.
    I’ll work on getting pictures.

Justin 203-522-2113
    Last edited by customcreationsllc; 11-13-2011, 07:44 PM.
    RCrocs #123 Brown CJ-5
    www.offroadcustomcreations.com

Sponsors:
    Corbeau, Tom Wood, PSC, Polyperformance, Inner Air Lock, Miller Welds, Heavymetal Concepts

I wish I had money for the crawl box
    -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Someone has to be interested in High Pinion Dana 60 front and rear with chrome molly setup to bolt right into a CJ sprung over with high steer arms?

Or use them in a buggy with rear steer. The rear outers have less then 2hrs on them from this season.

I think I have some 4.10 sets I can throw in. or the 4.88 I just want the 5.38 and spools which I'll remove to save you money.
      RCrocs #123 Brown CJ-5

Sponsors:
      Corbeau, Tom Wood, PSC, Polyperformance, Inner Air Lock, Miller Welds, Heavymetal Concepts

Comment

So I went on my last trail rid had some fun now I'm starting to strip it down let me know what you want I'll part everything out all the way down to the small parts.
        Even if you just want the housing C's knuckles hubs hub locks etc.
        I have some 4.10 open gear sets too.

Shoot me an offer.

I also have a junkyard 80's king pin ford D60 DRW completed but would need rebuild for $400.

I'll also add the D300 with the twin stick $200 I'll $700 with the crawl box. basically at that point it is about the same length as a stock 231 so save the money from the SYE and buy this. you get your SYE built in with a extra low range and dig capabilities.

The front axle I would like to keep together if possible but I'll sell of the steering arms I just don't want to cut it up yet. I think it would be a nice addition to someones build. The short side is long so I'm sure you can fit link mounts. You can buy kits to convert to 5x5.5 etc.
        Last edited by customcreationsllc; 11-08-2011, 06:35 AM.
        RCrocs #123 Brown CJ-5

Sponsors:

Comment

Got a pic of the crawl box?
          - 99TJ 4.0 4.5 RE springs, Clayton 5in LA stretch, GenRight Armor, 35x12.50 bfg mt, currie hp9 rear w/ 35 spline detroit, hp44 w/ arb and 4340 axles, k/n fipk, banks headers, warn xd9000i

Comment

i'll stop by friday to chat.

I have to maintain a passenger drop axle, cause i bought an atlas that's passenger drop......... but i'd really like to go to a HP.

I already have internals and complete outers so to buy a complete axle would be silly.

We'll talk prices then, you still have a large amount of that DOM for axle tube right?
            Last edited by Zullock Holmes; 11-08-2011, 07:20 PM.
            No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
            Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Yup never touched the tubing kept changing my mind on the axles.

I have a guy very interested in the crawl box/D300 and the fuel cell so those are getting pulled friday he is supposed to stop buy sunday.

I was going to go with unit bearings in the front for weight but since I keep snapping stock outers and I already have 35spline chromo for ford spindles so I'm going to steal the rear axle outers for the buggy. at that point there isn't much of the rear axle since I'm already taking the gears and spool out so I figure just use that center for my rear axle shaved heavy cover and the gears are already setup. And just save the shafts for another project.

I have the complete DRW KP HP D60 but I also have just a HP D60 housing.
              Friday, sounds good.
              RCrocs #123 Brown CJ-5

Sponsors:

Comment

I sold the crawl box T-case fuel cell and steering.

I still have the front axle High steer.
                and an OEM front ford d60 HP KP DRW
                RCrocs #123 Brown CJ-5

Sponsors:

Comment

Working...
                X