Lots of parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lots of parts

Ok, so I've been trying to sell a boatload of new parts for awhile and I have a few things left that I'm throwin out there. I have the following:

-Brand new set of 4.10 gears for a dana 44 plus the internal rebuild components that come with it

-Brand new set of 4.10 gears for a dana 30 plus the internal rebuild components that come with it

-Brand new Eaton Detroit Truetrac limited slip for a Dana 44

-Brand new set of Reid Racing dana 30 to 44 conversion knuckles. These let you use 44 outer shafts and hubs so that you don't have to buy Warn's crap locking hub conversion. Also gives you bolt pattern and Brake options.

-Brand new NP-231 rebuild kit from Novak with premium bearings.

-Used NP-231 out of a 94' XJ

Make me an offer on any or all of the above. I'll send pics if requested.
    Last edited by chris; 08-16-2011, 07:51 PM.

very interested in those knuckles any idea what you actually want for them
    Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

PM'd u Chris Holla back dude plz

Thx
      T
      '92 Limited XJ -MOONROOF, AW4, 242, Yakima rack
      '86 CJ-7 Laredo- 258 w/4.0 head, LOD and Rockhard bumpers, SOA HP44, Detroit, High Steer, YJ Leafs, JKS disco's, 4.10 Yukon Gears, T-18/Dana 300 clocked & twin stix, 35"MTR's, Dual Odysseys, Warn 8274, Tuffy Console, Sony CDX-C90, PPI, Focal, Highlift, Ruff Stuff, Cobra Nightwatch, holy tub
      '07 Dodge Mega DRW-5.9L, AFE, CFM+, Smarty, Custom Leather, NAV, 4.10's, 4" AFE Exhaust, Cat delete, SRT Hood, Inferno Red
      '02 Ford E-350-7.3L Work Van

Comment

Originally posted by fizzy View Post
        very interested in those knuckles any idea what you actually want for them
        Thats a tough question because I want as much as I can get for them. putting a price out there has failed to get a lot of interest so I'm trying to judge what people are willing to pay for this stuff. I can tell you that the knuckles cost me $518 for the pair when I bought them and that the box hasn't even been opened. Any reasonable offer will be considered.

Comment

231 rebuild kit? interested.
          2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
          MK2 Jetta > M3
          Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by chris View Post
            Thats a tough question because I want as much as I can get for them. putting a price out there has failed to get a lot of interest so I'm trying to judge what people are willing to pay for this stuff. I can tell you that the knuckles cost me $518 for the pair when I bought them and that the box hasn't even been opened. Any reasonable offer will be considered.
            i know those things are expensive as hell. i'll shoot you a pm with a number
            Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Originally posted by SwampAss View Post
              231 rebuild kit? interested.
              its a Novak rebuild kit. Novak-adapt.com can give you all of the info for it. It was for a 94' XJ np-231. Should cross to quite a bit but you'd have to check the website.

Comment

Working...
              X