I need OER money SALE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need OER money SALE

With recent upgrades to my Jeep and some cleansing of my garage I gotta get rid of these things.

1. Cherokee JKS track bar and stock bracket. good from stock-3.5" of lift. As tight as the day I bought it. $125

2. Rough Country adjustable UCA's with tight poly bushings on the frame end and an extra set of bushings. $75 SOLD TO KONASTINKY
    Rubicon Express Super-ride fixed LCA's. need bushings. Make offer.

4. Custom Adjustable lca's with RE superflex joints on both ends... need tightened. Make offer.

5. Teraflex JK budget boost shocks. Work great on the front of an xj/tj with 3.5-5.5" of lift... I dropped the coil 3-4" on my cherokee with 3.5". make offer.

6. RE 3.5" Leafs. need bushings and spring pads. One sleeve the the bushings press into fell out of the spring... I am told it can be put back in by inserting it in and pressing on the eye of the spring to keep it in. GREAT SHape other wise. $100SOLD TO CALEEB

7. Set of four (4) factory door panels dark grey for a 97+

8. (4) 33x12.50x15 Summit Mud Dawg (maxxis bighorn). 20-30% tread. $150

9. 29 spline 8.25 with 3.55 gears. needs brakes, brake cables, and possibly a new cover/ the old one bent back. make offer.
    10. NP231 with AA sye. wont shift out of 4wd and won't go in to 4low... Case is POR15'd grey. Pretty much good for the SYE and parts or a fixer upper... 100 obo.

I will add as I find more stuff. PICS upon request.
    Last edited by SupermanIce-J; 07-18-2011, 02:07 PM.
    2013 F150 fx4 (Tow Pig/DD)
    • 5.0 with the 3.73 option

2003 TJ Rubicon
    • 4.0/42rle/np241or
    • 5.13's
    • 3" Savvy/Currie suspension with acos
    • 33” BFG KO2s

would probably like the adjustable uppers for my tj........... will be at OER
    Hack Shack Racing #4632 Jeep TJ

Comment

Do the RE leaves still hold up to 3.5 inches? do they lean or anything, why did you get rid of them?
      -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

bahh why u so far away
        87 Comanche 4.0 4wd

Comment

Originally posted by konastinky1234 View Post
          would probably like the adjustable uppers for my tj........... will be at OER
          Sounds good to me.
          Originally posted by Bigbike View Post
          Do the RE leaves still hold up to 3.5 inches? do they lean or anything, why did you get rid of them?
          They hold the unadvertised 4" LOL. I noticed a slight lean but it seems like RE3.5's are known for that. IDK.

I am getting rid of them because i can't wait for RE to open up in august to get new bushings... plus I have a new set of BigOffroad Alcans on the way.

Originally posted by Scottmc01 View Post
          bahh why u so far away
          What do you want???? maybe you coul Hook up with one of the guys local to you that is headed to OER and i could give it to them.

2003 TJ Rubicon
          • 4.0/42rle/np241or
          • 5.13's
          • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

ill take them if they dont lean bad then.
            -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

split the tires? need one for a spare

Comment

TTT. see updates in red.

Originally posted by cniessing View Post
                split the tires? need one for a spare
                HRMMMMM. Buy one for $150 and i'll throw in four. HAHA I can't really justify splitting up 4

2003 TJ Rubicon
                • 4.0/42rle/np241or
                • 5.13's
                • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

Bump... anybody need anything for oer??? make me some offers plz!!!

2003 TJ Rubicon
                  • 4.0/42rle/np241or
                  • 5.13's
                  • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

TTT. added the t-case with SYE.

2003 TJ Rubicon
                    • 4.0/42rle/np241or
                    • 5.13's
                    • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

Originally posted by SupermanIce-J View Post
                      With recent upgrades to my Jeep and some cleansing of my garage I gotta get rid of these things.

1. Cherokee JKS track bar and stock bracket. good from stock-3.5" of lift. As tight as the day I bought it. $100

2. Rough Country adjustable UCA's with tight poly bushings on the frame end and an extra set of bushings. $75
                      3.[/B] Rubicon Express Super-ride fixed LCA's. need bushings. Make offer.

4. Custom Adjustable lca's with RE superflex joints on both ends... need tightened. Make offer.

5. Teraflex JK budget boost shocks. Work great on the front of an xj/tj with 3.5-5.5" of lift... I dropped the coil 3-4" on my cherokee with 3.5". make offer.

6. Set of four (4) factory door panels dark grey for a 97+

7.(4) 33x12.50x15 Summit Mud Dawg (maxxis bighorn). 20-30% tread. $150...I'll throw in a spare with almost full tread but a bead defect... I put a tube in it and used it as a spare for $25 more

8. 29 spline 8.25 with 3.55 gears. needs brakes, brake cables, and possibly a new cover/ the old one bent back. make offer.
                      9. NP231 with AA sye. wont shift out of 4wd and won't go in to 4low... Case is POR15'd grey. Pretty much good for the SYE and parts or a fixer upper... 100 obo.

I will add as I find more stuff. PICS upon request.
                      Bump with edits.... Make me some offers please... I need this shit gone.

2003 TJ Rubicon
                      • 4.0/42rle/np241or
                      • 5.13's
                      • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

Working...
                      X