FEELER: '91 Grand Wagoneer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FEELER: '91 Grand Wagoneer

I also have a Spinnaker Blue Grand Wagoneer to move potentially if anyone is interested in the FSJ things

Its got next to no rust(3 square inches on right rear qtr) as its a Colorado truck b4 they used road salt out there.

Tan interior, tow pkg, moonroof, roof racks, last year produced. I've been tempted to take parts like the axles and even the 360 motor out of it but I cant fathom doing that to a '91

Any interest?

Spinnaker Blue is a rare color and the one thing I'm hesitant about is that when these are done right as a stocker they sell good to Hamptonite Yuppies for $30K and up so I always had plans to restore this Jeep but tough times dictates policy.

Thoughts? Feeling on the feeler?
    '92 Limited XJ -MOONROOF, AW4, 242, Yakima rack
    '86 CJ-7 Laredo- 258 w/4.0 head, LOD and Rockhard bumpers, SOA HP44, Detroit, High Steer, YJ Leafs, JKS disco's, 4.10 Yukon Gears, T-18/Dana 300 clocked & twin stix, 35"MTR's, Dual Odysseys, Warn 8274, Tuffy Console, Sony CDX-C90, PPI, Focal, Highlift, Ruff Stuff, Cobra Nightwatch, holy tub
    '07 Dodge Mega DRW-5.9L, AFE, CFM+, Smarty, Custom Leather, NAV, 4.10's, 4" AFE Exhaust, Cat delete, SRT Hood, Inferno Red
    '02 Ford E-350-7.3L Work Van

2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
    MK2 Jetta > M3
    Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

A. I will never sell my wag

B. How much?
      Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
      didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
      Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
      he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
      Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
      i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

Working...
      X