X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '92 Briarwood w/plow

I gotta start the sell off peeps...

Whomever is into the Woody Jeeps is gonna want this XJ

Its got a 6.5' Meyers plow and cuts it like a Zamboni in the driveways, hitch option, all power windows work(some faster than others)

The leather seat isn't even torn after 200K

Its the 4.0/AW4/242 she sittin stock height n rubbin on them 31's I found
    The wheels are aluminum no curb/rock rash(wish it had been hammered once) Renegade styley nice

She shifts like butter in and outta 4 low

Very gusseted front end for the plow set up; not what I expected on a unibody @ all. All defrosters work and wipers! I love the Briarwood door skins infinitely and they're all good boys.

Smoker vent windows, and the wood grain dash is fully illuminated. Chrome blingin handles as its a Briarwood babaaaaaay.

I got chains n lights if you want em on top of my price.

I rewired a 4 post solenoid and re-grounded the power to the plow so its all good plowing.

I have some things to spice her up a lil if someone needs to get this up there a bit.

I also have gears 30/44 (4.88's) that can go with this rig too

another set of stocker springs

stereo doesn't work so that needs to be done if you like the tunes

I never wheeled this one(scouts honor!) and I don't think the prior owner did either

I have other heavy modded heeps for that stuff

I'm 41 physically(14 emotionally) and the prior owner was older and definitely more mature than me. Not a wheeler anytime soon.

She's got a inspection sticker good til winter 2012.

Rockers do have a lil rust going on but I nvr care about that sorta stuff b/c I was gonna cut that out for sliders if I kept her.

Brand new E - brake lines which trumps all my other heeps.

I tuned it up last winter a lot with the hydraulics on the plow and the regular tune up stuff.

This was a find for me but I am trying to keep the built rigs and the FSJ Waggy for the stocker project...

I have it on CL for $2500

I'll let it go for $2K to SiS members

I will be back with pics.
    '92 Limited XJ -MOONROOF, AW4, 242, Yakima rack
    '86 CJ-7 Laredo- 258 w/4.0 head, LOD and Rockhard bumpers, SOA HP44, Detroit, High Steer, YJ Leafs, JKS disco's, 4.10 Yukon Gears, T-18/Dana 300 clocked & twin stix, 35"MTR's, Dual Odysseys, Warn 8274, Tuffy Console, Sony CDX-C90, PPI, Focal, Highlift, Ruff Stuff, Cobra Nightwatch, holy tub
    '07 Dodge Mega DRW-5.9L, AFE, CFM+, Smarty, Custom Leather, NAV, 4.10's, 4" AFE Exhaust, Cat delete, SRT Hood, Inferno Red
    '02 Ford E-350-7.3L Work Van

OK am I on crack at 2K?

Had a dude tell me loose the plow and the 31's for stocker rubber and he's paying $1000 last night on LI before we even met up...

Every XJer kid around here loves 31" mudders. I gotta find a road worthy XJ hunter that wants it totally stock.

Anybody like the 31's on Renegade rims for $400 and if you have stock rubber that would help

I gave the stockers to an employee for his ZJ months ago
    '86 CJ-7 Laredo- 258 w/4.0 head, LOD and Rockhard bumpers, SOA HP44, Detroit, High Steer, YJ Leafs, JKS disco's, 4.10 Yukon Gears, T-18/Dana 300 clocked & twin stix, 35"MTR's, Dual Odysseys, Warn 8274, Tuffy Console, Sony CDX-C90, PPI, Focal, Highlift, Ruff Stuff, Cobra Nightwatch, holy tub
    '07 Dodge Mega DRW-5.9L, AFE, CFM+, Smarty, Custom Leather, NAV, 4.10's, 4" AFE Exhaust, Cat delete, SRT Hood, Inferno Red

Comment

pending pics, that guy might be on crack. Granted it IS an older vehicle, but if it's in nice shape and runs great, I'd think it would be worth a little more than 1k
      2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
      MK2 Jetta > M3
      Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

ya i would say like 1500. i bought my 94 with 150k on it also built axles 5inches of lift and brand new 35inch mtrs on it for 1700. granted i have put a shit ton of money into fixing bullshit.
        Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

yeah well I got a dude throwing Dana 50's out of an old POWER WAGON @ me with $ for this plowing woody...

Is there a compound out there that gets rid of the mega faded/oxidized clearcoat? LOL

JK

I just wanna see this thing move...4 Jeeps is catching me too much shit!

The axle deal is only good if I can get $ too but anyone ever built 50's?

Sounds cool just to say yeah that's my junk on 50's over there

Comment

any interest @ say $1500 for this rig?

Comment

still no pics....
              Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Working...
              X