Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTT/WTS 4 Toyo Open country AT 35s MINT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTT/WTS 4 Toyo Open country AT 35s MINT!

bought these tires recently for my tj. now im realizing that the work im gonna go through to run 35s over 33s is going to be to much for my wallet.

so basically want to get rid of these asap

the tires are Toyo Open Country AT 35x12.50r15 on 5 lug ford rims. i can dismount them if wanted because theyre basically junk.

the price will not change with the rims on or off.

im asking $600

or trade for 4 (preferably BFG) all terrain tires that are close to or are mint.

would like local pick up only.

please give me a call or text at 203-671-6655
    im located in east haven ct.

I have almost brand new bfg 33 12.50 ATS. Idk if I wanna trade tho lol. I would need them dismounted and I'd have to keep my rims. Also have the spare with 0 miles on it. The 4 on the jeep have maybe 300 miles on them if that. I would definitely need to regear for these.
    Last edited by Trailer Ray; 06-06-2011, 10:00 AM.
    Watch your backhoe, I'm the John Deere man.

Comment

Originally posted by Trailer Ray View Post
      I have almost brand new bfg 33 12.50 ATS. Idk if I wanna trade tho lol. I would need them dismounted and I'd have to keep my rims. Also have the spare with 0 miles on it. The 4 on the jeep have maybe 300 miles on them if that. I would definitely need to regear for these.

you can keep your wheels lol . are the tires for 15s? and if youd be interested in a trade or working out a deal shoot me a text asap!

thanks!

Comment

yeah theyre 15" rims. do you have 4 or 5 tires? if i trade for 4 my 33" spare will be useless to me.

Comment

Hi, welcome to the forum. Chances are since you did not introduce yourself and are just trying to sell your tires, this may be moved to the garbage. I would recommend you find your way to the newb forum first.

Thanks,
          The Management
          P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
          2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
          OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
            Hi, welcome to the forum. Chances are since you did not introduce yourself and are just trying to sell your tires, this may be moved to the garbage. I would recommend you find your way to the newb forum first.

Thanks,
            The Management
            he had 3 posts before he came in here, i figured he stopped in there oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by Trailer Ray View Post
              yeah theyre 15" rims. do you have 4 or 5 tires? if i trade for 4 my 33" spare will be useless to me.
              i have 4 tires. because i dont run the spare on my wrangler.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post

Thanks,
                The Management
                sorry must have missed the newbie check in forum. and im not just joining to sell my tires. ive also been a member on jeepforum for 2 years now. so im here now to stay!

Comment

ttt!!

Comment

SOLD!!

Comment

Working...
                    X