Fully Built 8.8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fully Built 8.8

I have a fully built ford 8.8 for a jeep grand cherokee or jeep TJ for sale. 4.88 superior gears, limited slip diff, trussed for a triangulated 4 link and long arms. all 1/4" steel brackets welded by a professional, so the welds are all very clean. brakes are all still good. i was running full coilover shocks but still has the brackets for regular coil springs and shocks. i cut off the brackets for the coil-overs today as i know most people aren't running a setup like mine. my jeep was totaled in a bad accident at the end of last year but completely repaired as a trail only rig now, so going with bigger axles. the only parts that were damaged were the unibody and front end, nothing suspension wise. if interested, let me know and i'll get some pics of it. pulled the axle earlier today and need it gone so i can get the new ones in. looking for $600 OBO.

Thanks,
    -Ryan
    1994 jeep grand cherokee. Totaled in an accident in 2010 from the stupidity of another driver. Brought back to life by the determination and hard work of me, myself, and i. too many mods to list. all work was done outside my apartment in a dirt parking spot. It's on 2.5 ton rockwell axles... if you want to know more, ask me... i swear i'm friendly.

pics of the brackets / axle?

what are you running for a yoke? flange adapter?
    "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Working...
    X