some jeep cherokee stuff...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some jeep cherokee stuff...

Got a few items for a jeep cherokee, mainly 91 to 96..all parts are off 1996 jeep cherokee classic, unless otherwise stated...here is the list:

-Four (4) stock 15x7 aluminum rims. all 4 tires are different, with decent tread. Rims are in good shape, except for one which has very little cosmetic damage-$140
    -Rear stock driveshaft, good u-joints-$20
    -Uhaul Class I hitch, 1 1/4" square tube reciever, good condition, some surface rust. should fit 84-01 cherokees-$30: SOLD
    - Front coil springs, good condition, no sagging-$40: SOLD
    -Front lower and upper control arms, good condition, will not sell individually-each pair is $20
    -Stock pitman arm, good condition-$25
    -Spare donut, never used, no rust..Comes with cover-$20
    -Two (2) stock front brake hoses, good condition, no rips or cuts-$10 each
    -FREE rear stock leaf spring, good condition, no sagging..but there is one catch: you need to take the other one, which was cut at one end to be able to take it off of the jeep..(not in pictures): GONE

**I also have a rare stock rear tire carrier (the one that mounts into the side of the body and the bumper)...This was off of a 2 door 94? cherokee..Comes with chrome bumper with bumper endcaps and all brackets to help support the carrier. Good condition- $150 OBO: SOLD

Reason for selling this stuff is just to clean up the garage. I lifted my jeep and I just don't need these parts. Reply to this post so that people will see what people will want...OR text/call 860-573-3958. txt preferred.

Dan
    Attached Files
    Last edited by blazerguy912; 05-20-2011, 09:00 PM.
    97 Chevy Blazer LT 2" Body lift, 2" Suspension lift, 31" General Grabbers AT2. Sold
    96 Jeep XJ Classic 6.5" RC lift with 33" Duratracs. Sold
    00 Jeep XJ Sport 4.5" lift 33" BFG MudTerrains

bump
    97 Chevy Blazer LT 2" Body lift, 2" Suspension lift, 31" General Grabbers AT2. Sold

Comment

is the pic of the wheel the one with the "cosmetic damage"?
      www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

no, i mean u can see the top layer of the paint comin off as it usually does on a lot of wheels, i can take one of the worse ones if your interested. and i didnt know how to put it, its not really cosmetic..its really hard to explain id have to take a picture lol

Comment

Working...
        X