Swing out tire carrier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swing out tire carrier

Had this on my wrangler. its made by nates4x4 retail new is 140 without hinge, $220 with it. This has the hinge but needs new roller bearings (i misplaced them) takes 1 3/8 and 1 1/16 tapered roller bearings. it can be made to fit just about any size tire. the biggest i had on it was 35x12.50-15. Even comes with grease fitting for hinge.

$50 takes it

Perfect to make a swing out carrier on your rear bumper. pretty much just buy some bearings for it, weld some tube on your bumper

looks like this , obviously no bumper though

few pics of it on my jeep

up to 40% off parts from advance auto parts, buy online and pick up at store for free-click here!
    eliminator MJ - Sold
    99 TJ on 36's - Sold 95 ZJ -parted out/scrapped
    Current Project - 'Family hauler' 2001 XJ

Really interested in it let me check some stuff out and if so ill take it. What kind of rear bumper do you have too/ can it fit up on a stock bumper?
    1999- TJ Sahara: 2.5" OME lift, 31" MT/Rs on Dick Cepek DC-1's, Warn front bumper, Smittybilt swing out rear, Herculined tub, Corbeau Baja JPs w/ 3-points

1998- Audi A4 Supercharged heavily modded: SOLD

Comment

its setup to be used on a nates4x4 rear bumper with a spindle (tube) welded on, you can use it on any bumper as long as you weld the tube onto the rear bumper.
      up to 40% off parts from advance auto parts, buy online and pick up at store for free-click here!
      eliminator MJ - Sold

Comment

alright gotchya, did you have a nates 4x4 bumper too or did you just weld on the tube?? thanks for the replies man
        1999- TJ Sahara: 2.5" OME lift, 31" MT/Rs on Dick Cepek DC-1's, Warn front bumper, Smittybilt swing out rear, Herculined tub, Corbeau Baja JPs w/ 3-points

1998- Audi A4 Supercharged heavily modded: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by 99sahara View Post
          alright gotchya, did you have a nates 4x4 bumper too or did you just weld on the tube?? thanks for the replies man
          also had the bumper but you can easily make most bumpers work with it.

heres with the spindle/tube looks like. this is what you would need to add to a rear bumper to use swing out tire carrier. its the rusty piece on the passenger side

eliminator MJ - Sold

Comment

bump still for sale
            eliminator MJ - Sold

Comment

i know someone wants a swing out tire carrier
              eliminator MJ - Sold

Comment

ill take it...when are you available
                1998 Jetta GLX VR6 Raceland Optimo coilovers, c2 chip, CAI, straightpipe to magnaflow muffler, e-codes, billet alum. crackpipe. 42 draft designs SAI blockoff.

Comment

Working...
                X