TRADE FOR JEEP FEELER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRADE FOR JEEP FEELER

I love my truck but i have been missing having a jeep. I think id really like to get a wrangler this time around, just to try something different. I have a red and black 1994 Chevy k1500, extended cab, stepside bed, Z71. 350 TBI. Just rolled 90k original miles. 265/75/16 cooper discover at's that have about 90% tread. very minimal rust, two small spots of surface rust above the door on the cab about the size of a quarter each, and a little bubbling on the drivers fender. rear bumper is rotted out as usual. Doors are solid, so is the frame and the rest of the truck. Needs an exhaust, currently running no cat to a borla muffler and a turn down. anyones whos serious i would be willing to put an exhaust on it. In bed tool box, interior is in great shape. bucket seats with center console. power windows and door locks. remote start, alarm, keyless entry.

lookin for a stock tj or possibly a somewhat built yj. i know this is a shot in the dark here but i figured what the hell. i dont have pics but can get some.

hahahaha that's all it took. 10 seconds in my drivers seat
    1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
    1999 sierra
    1967 M725 Big and Slow
    -Dan

Comment

Working...
    X