32" lcd flat screen tv

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 32" lcd flat screen tv

Just bought it, didn't even turn it on. Got it as a gift for someone but they already have one. Made by dynex. $300 pretty firm, already taking a hit on it
    I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

1080 p? Might know someone interested if its 1080..
      Watch your backhoe, I'm the John Deere man.

Comment

cant return it?

Comment

mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
          2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
          and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Not talking shit, cause i actually thought about buying it, but just looked and they're cheaper on bestbuy.com

Comment

I paid 350 for it. I would show you the receipt but if I had it I would return it

Comment

Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
                I paid 350 for it. I would show you the receipt but if I had it I would return it
                You can return a lot of shit without receipts these days. Especially if you paid with a card.
                1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                1999 sierra
                1967 M725 Big and Slow
                -Dan

Comment

Or bring it to walmart, they'll take anything! I bought shit at other stores, lost the receipt so said store wouldn't take it. Brought it walmart, bam, returned!

Comment

Bump

Comment

UPDATE: If anyone is still interested, Jon will throw in a hammer, as it will take a swift bang to the side to get the TV to turn on for you.

Comment

Working...
                      X