Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -CL- 1970 M35A2 6x6 - $3400

** CL Add, if i had the land for something like this, i would buy it**

Thinning the fleet of vehicles that don't get enough use to keep them registered and insured. So this deuce and a half is up for sale. Classic army truck with winch.

Starts, runs, drives, and more importantly, IT STOPS. Installed a new master cylinder and rebuilt air pack last fall, along with expensive DOT5 silicone break fluid, so this 17,000 lb beast stops as it should. New batteries last year too. About 500 miles ago the original water pump failed and took out the radiator, so it got a new pump, fan blade, and radiator. I think only two (maybe 3) of the 10 tires are retreads, all NDCC 9.00 x 20 in good shape.

This is a non-turbo model with the LDT465 multifuel engine. Around 35,000 miles, was used by a NY medic company until surplused. Smokes a bit when it first starts but is always strong and always starts. Recent full oil change and new filters. Some spares included. And a full tank of fuel - 50 gallons of $4.00 gallon diesel.

Price is firm. You may find a cheaper one but not in as good shape and not local, and by the time you get it delivered you will get less and pay more. Currently registered as an antique. Would make a great farm truck as well.

No tire kickers.

NO EMAILS due to scammers and spammers, all emails will be deleted unread, Call me at (860) eight eight two 7516.

http://newlondon.craigslist.org/cto/2309131813.html
    "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Looks like a sweet deal to me. When I get mine it will be a whistler
    1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
    1999 sierra
    1967 M725 Big and Slow
    -Dan

Comment

My dad and i use to have a a m35A2 1968 turbo whistler diesel multifuel We restored the whole truck electrical , gauges , just about everything the thing looked like it just came out of the factory. But my dad sold it worst decision ever i miss that truck so much it was a BEAST .
      01 tj

Comment

Wow, I'd love to have that monster.
        Watch your backhoe, I'm the John Deere man.

Comment

i love what Xtreme 4x4 did with their duece....
          99 XJ on tons and 40s....

Comment

I live next to a fleet of deuces, so tempting

Comment

Fucking bump,thus is an old thread
              -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Why would you bump this
                I drive a Datsun

Comment

the derp is strong with this one
                  2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
                  1945 Willys-Overland CJ2A

Comment

Working...
                  X