35 tires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 35 tires

have 5 35x12.5x15 truxxus M/t's with less than 3000 miles on them paid 1500 for all will let go for 1200
    99 XJ on tons and 40s....

LOL I think you got raped then. Good luck on the sale.. BTW, on rims or not?

Comment

haha dude you can pick up five 35" trxus for 1200 brand new, if they are mounted on wheels then maybe you could sell for 1200

Comment

Originally posted by Joker2669 View Post
        LOL I think you got raped then. Good luck on the sale.. BTW, on rims or not?

mounted on AR alum rims 5x5.5

Comment

Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
          haha dude you can pick up five 35" trxus for 1200 brand new, if they are mounted on wheels then maybe you could sell for 1200
          please tell where you can get 5 of these tires for 1200.00........

Comment

4wd.com $1200 for 5. i think $240 a tire for these is redunk .... even new

side note: wow tires have gone up a lot in price. im thinkin i paid $180 for my iroks, now they are $244... crazy
            "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
              4wd.com $1200 for 5. i think $240 a tire for these is redunk .... even new

side note: wow tires have gone up a lot in price. im thinkin i paid $180 for my iroks, now they are $244... crazy
              i agree! ....fawk it...ill keep them and beat the piss out of them...it is amazing how much tires have gone up and the bullshit shipping surcharge is what gets you,too....i knew when i bought these i shouldve gone with the 36" iroks but they are pretty nasty in the trails tho....

Comment

sorry man not to bash sale add.
                "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

guys its a steal

he is selling 35 TIRES

thats enough tires to last you a decade of hard wheelin and the occasional brakestand
                  www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

Dammit. I was going to say "OH MAN I THOUGHT THIS WAS FOR 35 Tires, NOT 5 35's"

but Sam beat me to it.
                    Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by kracker View Post
                        please tell where you can get 5 of these tires for 1200.00........
                        Tirepackage.com is selling said tires for like 218 a peice x5 is about 1100, obviously tax/shipping and you will be around 12-1300. If you got them locally i guarantee you could find them for less.

But like i said if they are on wheels thats a different story, which they are. I wasn't trying to bash your sale.

Comment

nice skins just a little bit more than i wanted to spend....
                          DONT GET MAD GET ROWDY !!!

Comment

id trade them for some 35" boggers in good shape or some iroks....

Comment

i miss my boggers....

Comment

Working...
                              X