full size bronco for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• full size bronco for sale

has 351 windsor rebuilt w/4bbl carberator... 110k on motor and over 2500 in parts invested in last 6 mnths...

has 4 new 31" tires and quad shock option in front all new shocks,new brake lines,PS pump,belts hoses,etc...

reason im getting rid of it is i got a yota that im gonna DD and this truck needs a little work but ,hell i already replaced 90% of the stuff that was wrong with the truck and now i want to shift my efforts to the yota...think it needs some adj. on the carburetor and new oil pan gasket the truck runs strong as hell but like i said im done putting money into something im not gonna drive.... first 1500 takes it... no tire kickers please... any questions call Bill 203-379-7023
    99 XJ on tons and 40s....

ummmmmm what year
    Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

oh yeah....its an 84

Comment

pics?

Comment

rust?

Comment

Originally posted by clean4drxj View Post
            rust?
            he said it was an 84 bronco...
            1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
            1999 sierra
            1967 M725 Big and Slow
            -Dan

Comment

pics please

Comment

Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
                he said it was an 84 bronco...
                I know this but I wondering how bad the rust is, usually it's the rear quarters,tailgate assembley ect.

Comment

Stick or auto?
                  Any chance of parting it out?
                  Or any chance you have a slave cylinder bracket?
                  2 Broncos are better than 1

Comment

Originally posted by clean4drxj View Post
                    I know this but I wondering how bad the rust is, usually it's the rear quarters,tailgate assembley ect.
                    tiny cancer spot on dr.side right near bumper you can fix in an hour....

Comment

Originally posted by Customjob View Post
                      Stick or auto?
                      Any chance of parting it out?
                      Or any chance you have a slave cylinder bracket?
                      yes i will part it out...

Comment

Sorry for being so vague about the description...just wanted to guage interest before i write all this shit down..LOL

its a 3 spd auto( shifts strong,no slipping)
                        351 windsor w/ 110k
                        the motor has new intake manifold,new(er) 4BBL carb..not sure what kind though
                        new power steering pump
                        new shocks all around...front has quad shock option
                        new electric fuel pump as well as mechanical pump on the block
                        new battery
                        the ENTIRE ignition system is new minus the starter which i just tested and its perfect
                        battery warmer for cold nights(god knows we have had plenty,WTF)
                        four brand new 31x10.5x15 tires, nothing fancy good for the street
                        new front brake calipers, new rear drum shoes, new master cylinder and wheel cylinders
                        new brake lines going to the calipers
                        decent stereo but might need a new dr.side door speaker
                        ripping hot heat, fan works great on all speeds
                        original factory bumpers pretty mint chrome
                        brand new Warn premium locking hubs
                        new u joint on ds axleshaft(was clicking but not anymore)
                        I have done so much shit to this truck,probably more than i should have but i hate it when shit is not perfect...

Now for the stuff it needs:
                        new front brake pads...they starting to squeak a little
                        oil pan gasket leaking...not any worse than an XJ w/110k
                        rear tailgate motor stopped working all of a sudden(maybe loose wire?)
                        new windshield and front grill...last ice storm we had a branch fell in the road while i was driving at night and i hit it and nearly shit myself...
                        the carburator needs some help i cant for the life of me figure it out and im tired of dumping money into this thing...i have come to the conclusion that im not a Ford guy...i tried ...but it aint happening...damn it ...i miss my jeep...go ahead ..Skippy say it...LOL

but in all honesty this truck runs mint if someone can figure out the fucking carburator issue... im tired of it and now it is time for someone else to finish it,which aint gonna take much...i want to take this money and put it into my yota project

so all i want is 1500.00 for it whole(that is firm being that i have over 2500 into it at least)

i will consider parting it out,too...because 90 % of the shit is mint...so make some offers...right now its at my job in wallingford...couldnt get the idle/carb issue figured out but if you want to check it out call me ....203-379-7023...BILL

also has clean no accident CT title...

Comment

the second pic from the top with the cancer has been repaired....

Comment

Did you by this from a kid in cheshire.
                            -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbike View Post
                              Did you by this from a kid in cheshire.
                              No i bought from some old lady in wallingford....bought when i sold the YJ...paid 1200 for it and proceeded to dump almost 3 large into it over the next year...lol

like i said it runs mint ...i just dont have the knowledge of carburators and the patience required....

Comment

Working...
                              X