Jeep TJ wranler Genuine mopar muffler and tail pipe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeep TJ wranler Genuine mopar muffler and tail pipe

I purchased my jeep in sept 09 used from jeep dealership. the muffler that was on it was rusted to shit so when i bought the jeep i told them to install a new muffler and tailpipe . A few months after i installed a banks monster cat back system . so im selling the muffler and tailpipe. The tail pipe is welded to the muffler i guess that's how they come or jeep welded it. has flange on the muffller to bolt onto cat flange. asking $70.00
    Its really like new still. or I will trade for a set of rear upper adj control arms.

IF you want some pictures ask and ill get it down from the loft in the garage and take some.

Thanks
    Last edited by ErikVilla; 02-28-2011, 02:37 PM.
    01 tj

you like how the banks sounds? i bought the catback last year and havent put it on yet.

Comment

Originally posted by 04WranglerX View Post
      you like how the banks sounds? i bought the catback last year and havent put it on yet.
      second that i was thinking about doing the same. does she purrrr?
      -98 XJ 4.5" lift , 35's, trimmed, locked, geared, flexy
      -14 Subaru STI hatch Stage 2ish
      -54 Dodge Power wagon M-37
      -57 GMC Pickup
      -Tim (OIIIIIO)

Comment

Its deff. louder than stock it sound pretty good when you get on it but isnt as loud as I expected, but yes I do like the tone
        01 tj

Comment

it's got a mellow tone much like my borla, my cousins husband had one on his TJ

Comment

MUFFLER IS SOLDD! CHA -CHING!
            01 tj

Comment

Working...
            X