d30-8.8-33" tire package

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• d30-8.8-33" tire package

well ive decided to start looking at going a different route, so this is a feeler for one of my axle setups..

front xj hp30 non disconnect with the bigger 297x shafts,open carrier with stock 4.10 gears, chevy one ton over the knuckle steering with 1.5x.25 wall dom, has an over the axle trac bar mount, beefed up stock diff cover and beefed lower control arm mounts. new tres,ball joints and u-joints last year and hasnt seen hardly any miles since, new brake pads, and one new caliper, noticed the unit bearings have some play and should be replaced . will bolt into any tj, xj, or possibly zj.. with only a different trac bar, and reamed pitman arm for the 1 ton tre.

rear 31 spline explorer 8.8 disk brakes,stock 4.10s, welded carrier, stock 8.8 flange with conversion u-joint, tube diff cover, TGF pinion guard, TGF u bolt eliminators, high clearance shock mounts, good brakes, rotors, bearings, 2" wheel spacers.. setup for a custom leaf width so it may need new perches and shock mounts to work for u..

4 33x12.50x15 dunlop mud rovers 60-70% tread with mostly even ware all around, other than one that is slight cupped on american racing black steelies with 3.75" bs that could use some paint, 1 tire has a small sidewall slit that has been blow out patched and holds air and works great for a spare

1 33x12.50x15 60-70% tread bfg mt km on american racing steelie with more backspacing, (around 4.5 i think) currently on the jeep.. (using the slit sidewall tire for a spare)

all rims and tires have rock rash and some slits and chunks.. they have been wheeled, but all hold air and the only patch or plug is in the one mud rover.

1200 obo.. open to reasonable offers

front setup (LCA mounts have been fixed and skidded since)

over the axle track bar mount

bfg mt

dunlop tread (front is the slightly cupped one)

another

8.8 cover

UBE and bump stop plate (bumps not included)

shock mounts

let me know if theres any questions.. on here or email: trailgrenade@gmail.com will consider trades
    95 xj JY 3" 35" truxus mt's

front axle with steering- $450
    rims and tires- $450
    rear axle- $300

decided i can seperate.. all prices negotiable.

Comment

is the rear axle a limit slip

Comment

It says welded carrier so yes, very limited slip
        I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post

Comment

Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
            some how i completely missed that

Comment

Hay, i no ur trying to sell teh axles... but i see that the body is pretty wooped and i was wondering if you were starting new with a new shell or not. Im looking for a comanche cab to snatch the rear section off of... just curious, dont think that im saying that your jeep is junk by the way it looks cuz ive rocked many of beaten to shit bodys.
              Originally posted by Ktmracer419
              some people choose video games
              some choose projects
              some choose welding random things together

Comment

the cabs actually the only thing straight on it anymore.. lol but its not for sale still wheeling it til i get something else put together

Comment

Working...
                X