STOCK parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STOCK parts

Stock XJ sport wheels NO rust on them, w/ goodyears-40% tread left.

Also have the stock suspension for sale: leaf packs, coils, shocks, track bar, and sway bars. These all came off of the black XJ i bought that only has 56k on the clock so there is minimal sag and it rode like new. Pic here...

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v2...rent=NEWXJ.jpg

I'm open to REASONABLE offers. Trying to keep the suspension sold together as a set.

Not to be mean, but your not gonna make much off them.
    Lady bugs don't like it when you paint stripes on them

2005 WK Limited 4.7 V8, Slightly Modded

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 2.8L CRD Diesel Stock

Comment

How much for stock leaf packs?
      2000 XJ with goodies soon to be in pieces
      1999 XJ will get most of the 2000XJ doodads.

Comment

I dont expect to make much, thats why i left it open to offers (i thought the wheels and tires would go at least though)

and can someone correct me if i'm reading this wrong....quadratec is selling stock leaf packs for 75bux!?

I'll match that.... $20 for leaf packs

Comment

lol ok i will get back to you asap
          2000 XJ with goodies soon to be in pieces
          1999 XJ will get most of the 2000XJ doodads.

Comment

how much for the shocks? they in good working order?

Comment

if otte doesn't want the packs i'll take em
              Originally posted by Fast Orange
              if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
              Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
              I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

i'm basing these prices all from quadratec replacement parts....they are listing front shocks at $32 and rears at $30.

Shocks will go as a set of 4- $30 they rode just like the 2001 XJ i used to have...new and smooth. No leaks, minimal surface rust on one of the tubes, and good bushings.

Comment

I need the stock leaf packs, my leaf springs no longer have any shape to them. Unless flat is a shape?
                  06 Wrangler TJ 6 Speed 4" Rough Country Lift on BF Goodrich 33's.

Comment

Working...
                  X