Feeler: FS/FT Goodyear Wrangler SRA's w/ spare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeler: FS/FT Goodyear Wrangler SRA's w/ spare

Well I just bought a lift for my WJ and am wondering what kind of interest I can muster for my stock tires. They are 245/70R16 Goodyear Wrangler SRA's. 3 tires have 8-9/32's and one is a little newer with 11/32's. All are worn evenly and I think they are 13/32s from the factory, at least that is for the new style ones. So, 3 are about 65% and one is 85%. The newer one has maybe 10K on it, the others probably 15-20k. I am not positive because they were on it when I got the Jeep. These tires will easily get 50K plus miles. I have really liked these tires. They are quiet and smooth on road, decent in snow, and great in the rain. Havn't really had any offroad experience with them except for a little sand and they seemed fine. I also have a spare 245/70R16 Michelin Cross Terrain that has maybe 250 miles on it from when I got the flat.

I would ideally hope for a trade of mine+some cash for a set of 265/75R16 AT's in decent shape, but would also consider some MT's. If anyone is looking to go back to stock then this could be ideal.

otherwise looking for $250 OBO for the set of 5. I can get pics, just havnt had time to do it yet. I am located in Morristown, NJ 07960

And for all you SIS doods keep an eye out. if you see somethin let me know!!!

Sorry for the cell, pics my camera shit the bed.
    The best one, with 11/32's

The other 3 are like this at 8-9/32's

The rims do have some pitting in the middle, but it is expected with a jeep at 170k. i was going to sand them down and paint them up all nice. Here is a pic of one of the worse ones.
    Last edited by Pedro; 01-05-2011, 10:30 PM.
    P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
    2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
    OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

buy me some 16's and i'll buy these tires haha
    I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
      buy me some 16's and i'll buy these tires haha
      Buy me a glass of shut the hell up. Now you will go to sleep or I will put you to sleep. You're in my world now grandpa.

If you had 16's i'd cut you a deal on them, but you had to go and get the Avila's
      P8R

OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

you know that meesta meesta lady? i think i just killed her.

all i wanted was a limited v8 wj. not my fault it came with 17's
        I drive a Datsun

Comment

Are you selling the rims too?
          Why do you have a picture?

Dunno what this is? http://cnj.craigslist.org/pts/2126330624.html
          Last edited by Customjob; 01-07-2011, 10:58 AM.
          2 Broncos are better than 1

Comment

E rated tires might be a lil hard on pete's soft tooshy.
            2013 F150 fx4 (Tow Pig/DD)
            • 5.0 with the 3.73 option

2003 TJ Rubicon
            • 4.0/42rle/np241or
            • 5.13's
            • 3" Savvy/Currie suspension with acos
            • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

No I am keeping the rims. I took a pic of the rims because I may be trading set for set with someone and copy and pasted all the pics from what i sent him
              P8R

Comment

anyone? ANYONE?

$200 for the tires
                P8R

Comment

my girl friends jeep is horrible need of tires i'll ask her she will be over in a bit, .
                  Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Originally posted by dizzy View Post
                    my girl friends jeep is horrible need of tires i'll ask her she will be over in a bit, .
                    thank you sir! just remember i need to get new tires before these go
                    P8R

Comment

ya well get some lol i was sitting there today and was like holy shit she needs tires that is unsafe she could roll her dubjay over lol as i was sitting on the hood of what use to be my xj lol.
                      Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Diz, does she still need these? they will be off within the next couple weeks. If not they are open to anyone!!
                        P8R

Comment

Working...
                        X