Time to sell...again 95XJ 77,000mi.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to sell...again 95XJ 77,000mi.

All work is over the last year, most within the last couple of months. Basics: Black 4dr, 4.0L I6, NP231, D30 locked, Ford 8.8 open, 4.10's, TW D/S, AA SYE, DPG OME hybrid kit (including OME shocks) netting 4" JKS 1.5" shackle. JKS quicker discos. RE adj. trac bar. RE upper CA's, Rusty's fixed lowers. Brand new Goodyear MT/R's with kevlar 33x12.50x15 on basic black AR d-window steelies. Ruffstuff 3/8" rear diff cover. Unfortunately never hit real trails, did some "backyard" wheeling at a private location a couple times. Otherwise used on the road back and forth to work. Only thing that doesn't work is the power door locks. NO RUST. I herculined the floorboards underneath. Roughly 77,000miles on the clock. IPF headlights and off road driving lights. JCR stage III rear bumper with full size spare. $5,000 firm if you want it as is (i'll sell add ons separate if you want to negotiate.) I listed it last night on CL and already have 4 people interested so please don't waste my time with b/s offers.

this is almost a match to what I have with lower miles.

Comment

Awesome, you should buy this one then so you have TWINS!

Comment

Sold for $5,000. Peace out.

Comment

Working...
        X