Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dana 44: 5 on 5.5 outers

Off a D44 from a '79 F250.
    You can have the C's too they are not in the picture but they are they have the cast radius arm section I don't know if they separate from the C's.
    I'm just using the center housing.

Inner, outer shafts, C's, knuckles, spindles, hubs, hub locks, all there just in rusty shape but came apart pretty easy. U-joints were shot so I separated the shafts.

$60

RCrocs #123 Brown CJ-5
    www.offroadcustomcreations.com

Sponsors:
    Corbeau, Tom Wood, PSC, Polyperformance, Inner Air Lock, Miller Welds, Heavymetal Concepts

$40
    Come on no one here has plans to upgrading to 5 on 5.5 and real bearings with lockouts?
    Just weld the C's on you can still use your D30 inner shafts.

You can adjust your caster at the same time.
    RCrocs #123 Brown CJ-5

Sponsors:
    Corbeau, Tom Wood, PSC, Polyperformance, Inner Air Lock, Miller Welds, Heavymetal Concepts

Comment

thats f150 and bronco not f250 79 f250s were 8 lug and did not use cast c's

i might be interested in just the shafts though
      1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
      2001 wj tbd
      1974 5 ton

Comment

Maybe a bronco I didn't really care I thought it was weird when they were 5 lugs.

They had the cast wedges but still use tubes weld in like any normal C's
        I already cut the C's off and cut the tubes out.
        The C's are not in the picture they were still attached when I took the picture.

You want inner or outer shafts?

I figure someone would want the 5 on 5.5 and real bearings.
        RCrocs #123 Brown CJ-5

Sponsors:

Comment

both inner and outers i got the same diff in my jeep do not know when i would be able to shoot up your way
          Last edited by Magilla; 03-10-2011, 10:03 AM.
          1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
          2001 wj tbd
          1974 5 ton

Comment

still available
            RCrocs #123 Brown CJ-5

Sponsors:

Comment

anyone want to covert a unit bearing D30 or D44 to 5 on 5.5 with real bearing.
              Just weld on the Cs you get to adjust your caster at the same time. you can use your current inner axle the U-joints are the same.

I hate tripping over this box.
              ~Justin 203-522-2113
              RCrocs #123 Brown CJ-5

Sponsors:

Comment

still tired of pushing this box around.
                RCrocs #123 Brown CJ-5

Sponsors:

Comment

Working...
                X