1.5 inch lift shackle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.5 inch lift shackle

Daystar 1.5 inch lift shackles. 50 bucks only about 4 months on my jeep. bushings are good but i have new ones you can have with them.

Kit includes 2 high quality heavy duty shackles and hardware necessary to mount them on either the front or rear springs of any Scout II.These shackles are an excellent way to get some extra tire clearance or accomodate lift springs.you will have access to start new topics, reply to conversations, privately message other members , respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features.

Comment

Originally posted by kevinjones View Post
      Kit includes 2 high quality heavy duty shackles and hardware necessary to mount them on either the front or rear springs of any Scout II.These shackles are an excellent way to get some extra tire clearance or accomodate lift springs.you will have access to start new topics, reply to conversations, privately message other members , respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features.
      gtfo

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
        2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
        and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Originally posted by kevinjones View Post
          what lol

Comment

Working...
          X