Old Man Emu 2" kit for TJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Man Emu 2" kit for TJ

Hi all. Selling my OME 2" kit for the Wrangler TJ. It includes the rear track bar bracket and transfer case drop. The kit has approximately 20,000 miles on it. It was professionally installed and uninstalled by Extreme Vehicle Builders in Danbury. The shop said they will install it at a discount if you need installation. The kit is currently sitting at EVB in Danbury. $350

SOLD!!!
    Last edited by Eric Cartman; 11-18-2010, 10:50 AM. Reason: sold

$1
    P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
    2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
    OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Cartman View Post
      It was professionally installed and uninstalled by Extreme Vehicle Builders in Danbury.
      Oh yeah? I didn't know they could do that...
      "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
      It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed View Post
        Oh yeah? I didn't know they could do that...
        why does everyone hate on evb so much ?

Comment

Don't worry Josh, someday when youre old enough, I'll sit ya down and explain to you all about the birds and the bees and why EVB sucks...
          "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...

Comment

Don't worry Josh, someday when youre old enough, I'll sit ya down and explain to you all about the birds and the bees and why EVB sucks...
            Please explain and whom do you recommend?

Comment

Do you personally even know any one that works at evb ? i have a feeling you dont.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Cartman View Post
                Please explain and whom do you recommend?
                Not worth my time, and I'm not about to get into a pissing match over this. I recommend working on your own rig, especially if you are ever going to wheel it.

Originally posted by jeepinjosh View Post
                Do you personally even know any one that works at evb ? i have a feeling you dont.
                I also dont think that this has anything to do with the shop. I've met a few nice guys down there and have no issue with them, nor do I really with the shop, I just avoid dealing with them.

Just my opinion based solely on my experiences there. So lets take it easy kids.

Comment

I recommend working on your own rig, especially if you are ever going to wheel it.
                  THIS

I <3 FRED
                  Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

EVB=JD's Off-Road!!!!!!!!!!!!

ENOUGH SAID!
                    HOONIGAN FOR LIFE
                    OLD 4X4'S NEVER DIE!!!!!

Comment

The work on my vehicle has not been done by them. All diffrent people work there now so its not like the old jds i happen to be friends with the guys down there wheel with alot of them cool guys not ass hole. give them a chance with getting you parts and talk to adam if you call great guy seriously. give them a shot.

Comment

Not worth my time, and I'm not about to get into a pissing match over this. I recommend working on your own rig, especially if you are ever going to wheel it.

I also dont think that this has anything to do with the shop. I've met a few nice guys down there and have no issue with them, nor do I really with the shop, I just avoid dealing with them.

Just my opinion based solely on my experiences there. So lets take it easy kids.
                        You must be a Democrat. When asked for reasons on why you don't like them, you can not give a reason other than you don't like them despite you have no issues with the shop, but you are giving your opinion based soley on your experiences there. Which is it?? You must have had negative experiences there.

Not looking for a pissing match, but I personally like dealing with them and would like to know what problems you have experienced.

As for working on the rig, there are things that I can not do at home. I do not have a lift or the time to do everything myself, not to mention some jobs I am not willing to entertain. I do wheel the rig and have yet to be stranded with something I could not fix. Hopefully I did not just jinx myself!!

Comment

Adam is a nice guy and about the only one I'm willing to deal with down there. He has gone out of his way more than once in order to try and help me out. Trevor I also don't have a problem with.

What I do have a problem with is getting laughed at and told that it is impossible to build a rig in the way I was, and then to have an hour of my time wasted being told how to "properly" build my rig in the exact manner I was trying to avoid, then being looked at like a moron when I said thats not what I wanted.

That being said, it is only the tip of the iceberg. I have a long list of reasons as to why I feel the way I do about the shop. Because of this I will sometimes voice my opinion, as I'm entitled to it. Not that it means anything to them, because who the fuck am I right? I will not however, bash them on an open forum in a way that would potentially harm their business. If I start giving you reasons as to why I have this opinion of them, I'll be doing just that. As of now, besides you two getting your panties all in a bunch, no real harm has been done, so we should probably let this die here.

I will say that if you have good luck in dealing with them that I'm happy for you, and I hope that you continue to do so. As for me, I'm still going to avoid them the best I can.

Comment

Hit, in that case, agreed on the rig, especially if you were able to do it successfully. I would not like that either. Adam is great. BTW, I like your rig, looks pretty sick.

Back to topic, who wants a 2" lift kit??

Comment

Sorry for the hijack. I was just fuckin around.

We're all ball busters here, and that being said, I hope we're all good. dont take me, or anyone else here too seriously.

Now someone buy this kids damn kit!

Comment

Working...
                              X