X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What shape is the gas tank in?
    -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

has one 1/8" hole in it that I made myself to drain the gas out of it. otherwise perfect. buy some of this http://www.acehardware.com/product/i...629362.1258970
      this one will be a freebie, just have to come grab it.

Comment

$20 for the valve cover?

Comment

drilled a hole in it? Thats scary, when i drained my gas out, i just applied power to the fuel pump and it pumped it out for me.

any chance you selling the TNT bumper, i want it.

Comment

you got it xjchief, how you wanna get it?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
              drilled a hole in it? Thats scary, when i drained my gas out, i just applied power to the fuel pump and it pumped it out for me.

any chance you selling the TNT bumper, i want it.
              Nah, I used a soft hole punch. and when you used the fuel pump, did you keep cranking it? cause that's the only way I could see that working. or key on key off key on forever. the thing was FULL.

No cheance in HELL I'm selling my beloved bumper. haha Good try, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Joker2669 View Post
                bump, this thing is less then a week from getting towed.
                I gotta grab that fan. remind me to come get it before that bitch is outta there. I would today but Crunch time on the homefront of course. Rich is probably pissed im taking an hour between school and work haha. but yeah, Ill give you a hand this week if you need to get anything else ripped out.
                you know, i should probably just call you at this point.

naaaa

soooo hawk, how arrrree yoooooooou?
                "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
                It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

I can come pick it up. Im free most of the weekend.

Comment

hey - bump. most of engine stuff is still avail, transmission, 231 w/ sye (hard shift), some interior, a d30 front and d35 rear. I also have a set of JKS quicker disco's, but you'll need $30 worth of parts from jks, as I lost the old ones. http://store.jksmfg.com/merchant2/me...ts&id=100#2000 and you'll need 2 part "F"s... i was away last week, but should be around most of this week.
                    Last edited by Fuzzy Wuzzy; 04-06-2009, 04:25 PM.

Comment

any chance i can get the oil filter housing off the motor? how much for the transfer case?
                      1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                      2001 wj tbd
                      1974 5 ton

Comment

come grab the filter housing, comes free with the xfer case for $225
                        otherwise the the housing is just $10
                        Last edited by Fuzzy Wuzzy; 04-06-2009, 04:20 PM.

Comment

i want the front driveshaft
                          1991 YJ, 1 tons, locked, lots o armor, stretched, cage

Comment

alright let me see what i can do you going to be around wednesday?
                            1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                            2001 wj tbd
                            1974 5 ton

Comment

yes
                              1991 YJ, 1 tons, locked, lots o armor, stretched, cage

Comment

Originally posted by Jeepbonehead View Post
                                yes

zach, raze is talking to hawk(joker) who is the one parting out
                                Last edited by Even; 04-06-2009, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X