remington 870

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• remington 870

Got my remington 870 express magnum 12 gauge up for sale its in really nice shape. Comes hogue stock and fore grip, 18 and 28 inch ribbed barrel, remington mod choke, receiver was just blued cause remington did a shit job from factory. had the 2 shot extension. has about 600 rounds through it 300 on each barrel looking for 320 obro

thats with the 18" barrel
    ill try to get more pics up later
    1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
    2001 wj tbd
    1974 5 ton

Im interested, is that 18" barrel legal?
    Last edited by Toreadorranger; 10-04-2010, 05:42 PM.
    Bent Fab Evo4 Rockwell Buggy
    2011 Silverado 6.2L LT
    2009 Pontiac G8 GT
    2004 Z1000
    1999 TJ

Comment

yes it is, its a factory remington barrel
      1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
      2001 wj tbd
      1974 5 ton

Comment

Next round of questions.

Accepts 3-1/2" shells? Threaded Choke? Do you still have the original parts like the original magazine?
        Last edited by Toreadorranger; 10-04-2010, 06:17 PM.
        2011 Silverado 6.2L LT
        2009 Pontiac G8 GT
        2004 Z1000
        1999 TJ

Comment

Originally posted by Toreadorranger View Post
          Next round of questions.

Accepts 3-1/2" shells? Threaded Choke? Do you still have the original parts like the original magazine?
          no it takes 2 3/4" and 3", yes threaded choke, magazine? meaning owners manual? got that, or tube magazine? no whats on it came direct from remington. i do have the factory stock and fore grip
          2001 wj tbd
          1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by Magilla View Post
            no it takes 2 3/4" and 3", yes threaded choke, magazine? meaning owners manual? got that, or tube magazine? no whats on it came direct from remington. i do have the factory stock and fore grip
            Yea tube magazine, reason I ask is Im looking for a new hunting shotgun and Im limited to 3 rounds, 2 in the tube and 1 ready to go. I do other hunting so the larger mag isnt bad but I would need to find the standard one or a plug for this one. What state are you in? CT?
            2011 Silverado 6.2L LT
            2009 Pontiac G8 GT
            2004 Z1000
            1999 TJ

Comment

yea im in ct, in danbury. My buddy had to do the 1 in the chamber 2 in the tube with his mossberg 500 so he cut a dowel down to size and put it inside the spring

phil did all the work on this so im sure he would have 0 issues vouching for it
              2001 wj tbd
              1974 5 ton

Comment

Can I get some better pictures of it?
                2011 Silverado 6.2L LT
                2009 Pontiac G8 GT
                2004 Z1000
                1999 TJ

Comment

shitty cell phone pics
                  2001 wj tbd
                  1974 5 ton

Comment

was this the gun I was shootin the other day? If so this thing is a nice grab. I would buy, but have other priorities
                    Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                    didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
                    Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
                    he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
                    Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
                    i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

Originally posted by hippie metal View Post
                      was this the gun I was shootin the other day? If so this thing is a nice grab. I would buy, but have other priorities
                      yes it is, its time to upgrade to a benelli
                      2001 wj tbd
                      1974 5 ton

Comment

Working...
                      X