95 Grand cherokee part out (feeler)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 95 Grand cherokee part out (feeler)

guy hit my mom totaling the 95 GC she had. my father bought it back from the insurance company for parts etc. body is junk (twisted) rear hatch is dented, glass is still in tact. got all the doors although rear 2 doors are wedged shut from the impact. 4.0L/auto (with brand new torque converter) awd transfercase. This was her daily driver up until the impact. Rear axle is newer (dana 35 3.55 gears) front axle has 6 month old cv-axle shafts in it, cloth seats, power windows/doors
    up to 40% off parts from advance auto parts, buy online and pick up at store for free-click here!
    eliminator MJ - Sold
    99 TJ on 36's - Sold 95 ZJ -parted out/scrapped
    Current Project - 'Family hauler' 2001 XJ

Are you basically willing to part anything from it? If the driver's side fender is still intact, I may know someone who's interested. That is, if you even wanna part out stuff like that.
    1993 ZJ Limited V8 (Stock) - Sold, but never forgotten

2001 XJ - A continued work in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Woodrow View Post
      Are you basically willing to part anything from it? If the driver's side fender is still intact, I may know someone who's interested. That is, if you even wanna part out stuff like that.
      i will know for sure in about a week, but pretty sure everything besides tires/radio will be available.
      up to 40% off parts from advance auto parts, buy online and pick up at store for free-click here!
      eliminator MJ - Sold
      99 TJ on 36's - Sold 95 ZJ -parted out/scrapped
      Current Project - 'Family hauler' 2001 XJ

Comment

Originally posted by 1cleantj View Post
        i will know for sure in about a week, but pretty sure everything besides tires/radio will be available.
        Alright. Sorry to hear about that happening to your mom in the first place.
        1993 ZJ Limited V8 (Stock) - Sold, but never forgotten

2001 XJ - A continued work in progress

Comment

How are the front seats? Color?
          2000 XJ with goodies soon to be in pieces
          1999 XJ will get most of the 2000XJ doodads.

Comment

Working...
          X